Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Question: Which spinerval really kicks your ARRRSE!
Quote | Reply
Thought it would be interesting to see which tapes are more or less popular. Personally I've only done the first four and they seem to do the job.
Quote Reply
Re: Question: Which spinerval really kicks your ARRRSE! [Bohdi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
totally time trial. I'm ready to cry during the last set.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tough love, it's three hours long & kicks my butt.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have Mercy - 2 hours of the toughest sets from all of the other videos. I was crying by the end.

I also have the 3 hour one, but conditions haven't warranted my taking the shrink-wrap off...yet...
Quote Reply
Re: Question: Which spinerval really kicks your ARRRSE! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ditto on Tough Love. By the end I hate it and Coach Troy but I keep coming back for more.
Quote Reply
Re: Question: Which spinerval really kicks your ARRRSE! [mcastle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't done it since last year & I'm actually looking forward to breaking it out again. It's one of those things that you have to work yourself up to.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The one I'm in! BTW, Troy kicks your ass much more in person than he does in the video.

--------------
Elivis needs boats.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like Sufferorama although the last sprint at the end is a killer. The isometric squats during Mental Toughness are tough also.

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Re: Question: Which spinerval really kicks your ARRRSE! [Schwingding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i cant believe you posted that without telling us which one!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They're all pretty good, but Have Mercy is probably the toughest one we own.
Quote Reply
Re: Question: Which spinerval really kicks your ARRRSE! [FIRMcourtney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was 4.0, Muscle Breakdown. An eclectic group of people - me, Joanna Zeiger, Judy Molnar, Bill Bell, etc... filmed in a friend's converted church/house.

--------------
Elivis needs boats.
Quote Reply
Re: Question: Which spinerval really kicks your ARRRSE! [Schwingding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HA that is the only one ive ever done! which one are you? the one whos legs they kept focusing on? the guy with the dark hair on the end? the younger guy with the light hair?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in one too - the Clydesdale One ... talk about a "before picture" ... I have a before video. <g>.

Tri Hard !
Quote Reply
Re: Question: Which spinerval really kicks your ARRRSE! [FIRMcourtney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm the guy who does the "Hi Mom" at the start and demos the squat pose.

--------------
Elivis needs boats.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bending Crank Arms - tons of iso-squats and big gear work. Coach Troy's comment to it is "if you can't walk down the stairs, you've done this workout properly". Hardest one I've encountered and found it the most helpful for punch in your cycling.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yup - tough love. Pile of sweat an inch deep beneath me

Quote | Reply
I'd agree with most of the responses, Have Mercy II and Totally Time Trial are very tough.

I've recently been doing a back-to-back sesssion with Big Gear Strength followed by Bending Crank Arms. It winds up being about an hour and forty minutes total and I can't walk right for several days after!!

Dan DeMaio
---------------------------------------------------------
Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Albert Einstein
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That was my 1st Spinervals tape! The nice folks at Fit Werx sent it along with the Kurt Kinetic trainer I got from them 4 years ago!!!

I wore that tape out!!!

How'd you get in on a Spinervals session?
Quote Reply
Re: Question: Which spinerval really kicks your ARRRSE! [IronDeb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its all about being in the right place at the right time. I'm in one of the newer ones in a huge group, and my wife is in that one too as well as another one with a normal sized group.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a lot of these DVD's, i'm thinking of getting the Ride and Stride...has anyone tried this one and if so, do you like it???

Thanks

http://www.ironm4n.blogspot.com

-----------------
http://www.konashelley.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Question: Which spinerval really kicks your ARRRSE! [Terry in MN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you apply to get into one? Do you hafta live anywhere in particular?

Not that I want everybody to see me sweating my ass off & sucking wind - I'm just curious.
Quote Reply