Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Punching a woman during a race? [knighty76] [ In reply to ]

knighty76 wrote:
Sprinting for a TDF stage win is a bit different than running in for a 1:39 half run leg, isn't it? Good grief.

That's Greg Lemond winning the world championship road race, not the TDF.

Triathletes....

Re: Punching a woman during a race? [needmoreair] [ In reply to ]

needmoreair wrote:
knighty76 wrote:
Sprinting for a TDF stage win is a bit different than running in for a 1:39 half run leg, isn't it? Good grief.

I wonder if I'd beat you in a race too.

Re: Punching a woman during a race? [Chewie] [ In reply to ]

Chewie wrote:
kdw wrote:
I just hope the guy behind her didn't want a finisher pic:

http://www.backprint.com/...mp;PWD=0&BIB=735

WOW! simply WOW!

What is this race? Disneyland Triathlon? Is the 'Tough' in Toughman supposed to be ironic?

I think what these photos illustrate and what the RD has gotten across is that this is not a "race". If you're after a race, look elsewhere.

The name of this non-race is a bit of a farce as well. There's nothing "tough" about it save for the potential for gladiatorial combat in the middle of your photo-session mid-"race".

Re: Punching a woman during a race? [Cpt. Mandrake] [ In reply to ]

Cpt. Mandrake wrote:
needmoreair wrote:
knighty76 wrote:

Come again?

Re: Punching a woman during a race? [needmoreair] [ In reply to ]

needmoreair wrote:
Cpt. Mandrake wrote:
needmoreair wrote:
knighty76 wrote:

Come again?

Two posts above the one I quoted.

You know, the one with the big picture of LeMond winning the worlds.

Re: Punching a woman during a race? [tballco] [ In reply to ]

tballco wrote:
kdw wrote:

If I had one chance to go back in time, I'd go back to the Tyngsboro Trot in 2008 and kick my own ass...I'd never broken 18 for a 5K before and this was going to be the day...what a dick!

Back to the point of the thread, I see you have your elbow cocked to take out the girl in the orange.

He's also boxing out that bitch with the jog stroller. No f'ing around here - it's almost GO TIME.

float , hammer , and jog

Re: Punching a woman during a race? [Cpt. Mandrake] [ In reply to ]

I gotcha now. I hadn't made it that far into the thread yet.

Well done, well done. :D

Re: Punching a woman during a race? [knighty76] [ In reply to ]

knighty76 wrote:

This whole conversation and the willingness (word?) of the masses to jump to conclusions based on a snapshot in time, in lieu of the full evidence, puts me in mind of an Oasis music video. Or is it just an excuse to check out a good music video. Ok, well, a music video, then. Ok, well a video, at least. Sorry for throwing Liam Gallagher into the mix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9kdHXrJYF8

Why? Going flat out is going flat out?

That's the wonder of our sports. An elite, a sub-elite and a mid-packer all have in common that they pushed themselves to the limit. Doesn't matter if you're doing 4:30 miles or 7:30s. Pain is pain.

Re: Punching a woman during a race? [Toby Tri] [ In reply to ]

This is the only time I've ever wanted to read a post by Devashish Paul, and of course he disappoints. How a tech executive with a master's in electrical engineering and a mba can't figure out YouTube boggles the mind. I've put up with his dopey opinions on every imaginable topic since I joined this forum and the one time he has something to offer that I'm actually interested in, he can't figure out his darn fancy computer.

Re: Punching a woman during a race? [Toby Tri] [ In reply to ]

Toby Tri wrote:

Brilliant. The only other win would be him pushing the Gorilla out of the way, thus completely ruining kdw's domination.

Why don't we take a 5 minute brake...?

Quote:
PINK:
Out of all the alternatives, and from all the possible outcomes, the only thing we can be certain of in this whole affair, is that devashish-paul has not a single friend in the entire world. Can somebody please google this guy back to his birth and dig up some old acquantance? Anyone. Even his nanny from childhood will do /PINK

Dev and his friends (myself included) are enjoying watching the video over and over whilst you pikers keep begging for it. It's a win-win for us.

Re: Punching a woman during a race? [kdw] [ In reply to ]

I suppose that could have been worse...

Re: Punching a woman during a race? [KAlber] [ In reply to ]

KAlber wrote:
Quote:
PINK:
Out of all the alternatives, and from all the possible outcomes, the only thing we can be certain of in this whole affair, is that devashish-paul has not a single friend in the entire world. Can somebody please google this guy back to his birth and dig up some old acquantance? Anyone. Even his nanny from childhood will do /PINK

Dev and his friends (myself included) are enjoying watching the video over and over whilst you pikers keep begging for it. It's a win-win for us.

So, which video do you think will have the most societal impact?
The Zapruder, or the Blair Bitch Project?

float , hammer , and jog

Re: Punching a woman during a race? [saltman] [ In reply to ]

saltman wrote:
just checking in.....still no video??

damn it!

The last time I was waiting in anticipation this much for an online video was in 1998 when my buddy kept promising to forward me a link to the Pamela Anderson/Tommy Lee sex tape.

Re: Punching a woman during a race? [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]

that's a tough call...but what I can tell you is, I can't believe all the ST Nazi's ragging on a 1:39 half ironman run. Blair's donkey-punch would be nothing compared to being beefcaked (intentionally or not) when I'm at that speed. Think Terry Tate...office linebacker.

but seriously...can you believe that tool kdw? ;)

Re: Punching a woman during a race? [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]

This thread is solid gold.

The Truther angle it's taking now is both expected and welcome.

Can anyone get Dan to send out an email blast once this thing goes live? Thanks.

Re: Punching a woman during a race? [Goosedog] [ In reply to ]

Goosedog wrote:
Can anyone get Dan to send out an email blast once this thing goes live? Thanks.
You can always hit the watch thread button

Re: Punching a woman during a race? [Bmanners] [ In reply to ]

Re: Punching a woman during a race? [bhobbs] [ In reply to ]

Goosedog wrote:

I might regret this but.....
[URL=http://tinypic.com/r/103zqsm/5]View My Video[/url]

Last edited by: Bmanners: Sep 23, 13 17:41

Chewie wrote:

PINK:

Well, he did post something about using power cranks more earlier today... perhaps he's been shunned?

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwWAaHqYSRU

Re: Punching a woman during a race? [Bmanners] [ In reply to ]

Bmanners wrote:
Goosedog wrote:

I might regret this but.....
[URL=http://tinypic.com/r/103zqsm/5]View My Video[/url]

Jumpy and grainy. Where is the high-def version?

Prev Next