Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Profile Design 43 asc bars, computer mount??
Quote | Reply

Anyone have these bars or something similar? How can I mount a computer to them?

Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design 43 asc bars, computer mount?? [DustinWiemann] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used the 76 project computer mount with mine and it worked great.
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design 43 asc bars, computer mount?? [DustinWiemann] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was wondering the same and came here before ordering them. I think the only round zone would be at the beginning of the extensions
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design 43 asc bars, computer mount?? [anakinpm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
anakinpm wrote:
I was wondering the same and came here before ordering them. I think the only round zone would be at the beginning of the extensions
You use the 76 project mount I mentioned before and attach it at the base of the round handgrips. Angle the computer towards you. Your hands hide the computer from the wind and the computer is right in front of your field of view. It works great.
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design 43 asc bars, computer mount?? [khanlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
khanlon wrote:
anakinpm wrote:
You use the 76 project mount I mentioned before and attach it at the base of the round handgrips. Angle the computer towards you. Your hands hide the computer from the wind and the computer is right in front of your field of view. It works great.

Yep, I guess that's the way. It's just that I don't like the GPS up there despite being surely more aero efficient.

When climbing or navigating through the map I find it very far.

Thanks for the reply
Quote Reply
Re: Profile Design 43 asc bars, computer mount?? [anakinpm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use the 76 project mount as well and even with probably it not being intended, I did put it in the non-round area and it works quite well for me.
Didn´t have a problem with it moving or getting loose.
Quote Reply