Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Probably the most important zwift request right now..
Quote | Reply
Please allow us to use zwift offline, and allow to upload the .fit files when online again. My internet is currently down. So I cannot logon. I am fine missing a group ride / race, but am actually enjoying the workout programs
Quote Reply
Re: Probably the most important zwift request right now.. [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a web app... that's definitely not the most important Zwift request

If your internet is down, use your phone as a hotspot to get logged in and then remove connectivity once started. You'll be able to ride alone and complete workouts without anyone else on the screen. Ideally reconnect the hotspot before you finish riding to upload
Quote Reply
Re: Probably the most important zwift request right now.. [indianacyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my internet came back up... so i decided to jump in to tour for all race. 20s before start i lose internet, but only for 1 minute - so couldnt get lead pack as it was a solo TT start. luckily it threw me back into the race just in time. But really, it would be great if I didnt have to rely on internet to use zwift just for training. I had an outage that lasted 3 days before....
Quote Reply
Re: Probably the most important zwift request right now.. [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can also download the game to your phone, start the ride and then just turn off mobile and wifi. Then you're riding without internet. The other idea is probably the better of the two; use your phone as a hotspot, get started, turn off your phone, and ride as far as you like. Before you quit, turn hotspot on again and it should upload just fine.

Side note; I once did a century ride on my phone from a camper trailer in the middle of the woods. I was officiating a wedding and had planned to bike that morning outdoors. Unfortunately, the weather did not agree, so I brought my trainer and used the phone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
synthetic wrote:
Please allow us to use zwift offline, and allow to upload the .fit files when online again. My internet is currently down. So I cannot logon. I am fine missing a group ride / race, but am actually enjoying the workout programs

Good luck with that. Pretty sure AWS is the backend
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Internet or WiFi problems? I've been blaming Comcast for all of our connectivity problems, which seemed reasonable since those issues persisted across two modems and 3-4 routers. BUT, two weeks ago I installed a mesh WiFi system (did not change internet provider or modem). Wow! Solid connectivity, coverage around the house (and backyard, where I am writing this) and we had seven people here last week simultaneously on Zoom and/or doing the big work/school file uploads and ... perfect. Expensive, but worth every cent.
Quote Reply