Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over?
Quote | Reply
I keep seeing on this forum "it's all over but the crying."

So, a question... Will Lance be overcome with emotion at it being the end of his final tour and actually CRY? And will Sheryl be there to lend a shoulder?

Who else? Jan -- lost his last change to beat Lance?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over? [brider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jan will cry because he knows that Lance is the only real competition in Le Tour. Lance will say " I came , I saw, and I kicked the Frenchie's asses" (no ofense towards Francois).
Quote Reply
Re: Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over? [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Jan will cry because he knows that Lance is the only real competition in Le Tour. Lance will say " I came , I saw, and I kicked the Frenchie's asses" (no ofense towards Francois).

Uhhhhh -- Jan is from Germany, Basso is from Italy. I don't think any French were considered for a Podium spot.
Quote Reply
Re: Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over? [Sparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was being sarcastic.
Quote Reply
Re: Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over? [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Lance will start crying on the way home when he realizes that is just going to be a normal guy, and won't be racing anymore. He won't be able to stand being "Mr. Mom"
Quote Reply
Re: Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over? [jern] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hear it now... "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! I need to call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhmbulance!!!!"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Will Lance be overcome with emotion at it being the end of his final tour and actually CRY?"

Only if Cheryl decided to leave. I'd cry to. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have inside word from his new speach writer "Coolio" that the statement will be much like:

Yo, bitches...I kicked all your asses for the last seven years...I called out every brother on the planet to let all you chumps know that this shit is your last chance...and I walked all up on your asses. Aint no one a man but me...Cherl knows that shit be true to, she aint no Trek and shit like that but she likes to be ridden hard. So, To late bitches, dont bother coming looking for more of this shit...I gave it, you couldnt handle it; Yo. now dont be all gettin in my face and shit or I will have my posse bust a cap in your ass...

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over? [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You sound so white.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He will cry several days later when for the first time he will have the time to listen to his girlfriend's music. Poor sucker.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
With all the Lance this, Lance that threads.....in response to this one...

Who cares!!!

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over? [haennp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kiss my ass and shit you honkey cracker. This really frosts my shorts and shit - bitch.

Damn...cant find my Birkenstocks

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No. He will never cry about it being over until he is very old. But then he will look back perhaps. Then he will cry.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over? [haennp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"You sound so white. "

Quote Reply
Re: Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over? [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
holy moly- i have been waiting for this for so long. My wife and I were talking the other day and commenting on what Sheryl Crow calls singing- cripes, it is freaking screaming nonsense. Just horrible- chalkboard/nails shit- just miserable.
Quote Reply
Re: Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over? [deeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leave it to me to see the bright side once again....at least he is not with Jewel or Sinead Oconner...all we would get then is songs about how death is better than cycling...Crow is at least a bit up beat

Last edited by: Record10Carbon: Jul 22, 05 20:15
Quote Reply
Re: Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over? [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lance can't cry...

he has made no friends in the peloton...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yup, you may have a bit of point there- could be worse. I must be in the minority, her records sell. I think he needs to ask out Belinda Carlisle- GoGo's- great tunes
Quote Reply
Re: Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over? [deeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you think if he didn't win he'd have to eat Crow?

bad humor i know - but I laughed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe this will help you out Record....

http://www.gizoogle.com/....php?translate=false

Below is a little sample of SlowTwitch after being Gizoogled....enjoy....this has the potential to get ugly on here! :-)

Michael

Tri bike product guide

Introduction

• ( go directly ta bizzle reviews )
• ( go directly ta Slowtwitch Bike Picka )

Years ago we made a promise ta Slowtwitch drug deala that whiznen engage in product reviews, we wizzy hold nuttin' bizzy . You'se a flea and I'm the big dogg. You be tha judge as ta whetha we’re being tizzy ta our promise fo' sho'.

We tend ta sometizzles report on more tizzle jizzy "this bizzy versus that." We’re going ta rap a lot `bout tha companies that makes tha bikes, where tha bikes is made, tha bike materials used, n how companies’ tri bikes came into being in tha fizzay place.

Drafting is for the weak...

Tri2Hover...making flat coke since September 9, 2006.
Quote Reply
Re: Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over? [Krispy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I suggest you look at the photo of him accepting the 2005 Courage Award.
Quote Reply
Re: Predictions...Will Lance Cry after it's all over? [mmakbenton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Word to the homie's Gee Dog that site is shaweet fur sure and and what it is, yo. Word.

My new name is MC White Guy bitch. Now if you forget it I will be busting a cap in your gluteal regions...and that will hurt. Bitch.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Aheeeee- right on
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
> > new speach writer "Coolio"..."Yo. now dont be all gettin in my face and shit or I will have my posse bust a cap in your ass..."

Coolio doesn't talk like that. It may surprise you to learn that not all African Americans, or even all rappers, speak like that. If this does not surprise you, you should nevertheless take better care in spouting stereotypical nonsense.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Record10Carbon [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: Record10Carbon: Jul 22, 05 21:02

Prev Next