Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Posting past activities from Garmin Connect to Strava
Quote | Reply
Hey ST's, I want to upload my historical data to Strava en masse. Whats the best way to do that? Thanks.

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply
Re: Posting past activities from Garmin Connect to Strava [TizzleDK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TizzleDK wrote:
Hey ST's, I want to upload my historical data to Strava en masse. Whats the best way to do that? Thanks.

Check out Tapiriik.
Quote Reply
Re: Posting past activities from Garmin Connect to Strava [TizzleDK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just be aware that it might take an hour or three for tapiriik to start moving data. You don't need to pay anything but it does speed the process up a little.

Trust me I’m a doctor!
Well, I have a PhD :-)
Last edited by: PhilipShambrook: Jun 24, 18 6:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you are handy with scripting, you can easily do it yourself. Strava has an easy to use API that you can use to upload your activities and auto tag them correctly in the process. You'd need to use something like https://github.com/...armin-connect-export to export from Garmin - they charge for the API access.

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Last edited by: alex_korr: Jun 24, 18 6:31
Quote Reply
Re: Posting past activities from Garmin Connect to Strava [alex_korr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
fitnesssyncer.com

It can move all kinds of different stuff: weight scale data, calorie tracking, other fitness sites. They say they support over 50 devices, apps, and cloud services.

I'm closer to the feathered end of the spear than the point.
Quote Reply