Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post Workout Fueling After Overeating All Day
Quote | Reply
I know the general rule is the refuel after every workout, but if I were to have overeaten all day should I still fuel up after an evening workout even though I'm already in a major caloric surplus for the day?
Quote Reply
Re: Post Workout Fueling After Overeating All Day [Lagoon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lagoon wrote:
I know the general rule is the refuel after every workout, but if I were to have overeaten all day should I still fuel up after an evening workout even though I'm already in a major caloric surplus for the day?

Not only that, but double or triple down. Full send.
Quote Reply
Re: Post Workout Fueling After Overeating All Day [Lagoon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just top up after workout. That's not the time to limit calories, because you'll just over eat later. Get your blood sugar stable then you can worry about calorie deficit downstream. My general rule is eat as much before, during and right after workouts. It is generally hard to do. Watch calories far away from workouts. This is when it is easy to take in too many.
Last edited by: devashish_paul: Dec 17, 23 9:22
Quote Reply
Re: Post Workout Fueling After Overeating All Day [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Lagoon wrote:

Not only that, but double or triple down. Full send.
That’s kinda the way it’s gone this holiday season. My current batch of eggnog is really hitting the spot lately.

devashish_paul wrote:
My general rule is eat as much before, during and right after workouts. It is generally hard to do. TWatch calories far away from workouts. This is when it is easy to take in too many.
That makes sense to me.
Quote Reply