Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Please listen in on my radio show if you'd like.
Quote | Reply
Hey guys, Matt Cliff at Active.com (the premier site for online sports exploration, registration and participation)has invited me to be on his radio show "The Sports You Do" at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time (I think...) on Wednesday, 4/30. It should be interesting. I hope you enjoy it. I certainly have a face for radio. Here's the link to paste in your browser:
http://www.active.com/community/activeradio/index.cfm

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Please listen in on my radio show if you'd like. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just a reminder to everyone: Check it out. I'll be embarrased if no one listens!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Please listen in on my radio show if you'd like. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Tom, your message says 12:00 Eastern and the Active site says 12:00 pacific time. Which one is right?

thanks

Barry K.
Quote Reply
Re: Please listen in on my radio show if you'd like. [Barry K.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Active.com website information is correct: 12:00 Pacific time. Thanks for asking, maybe I'll have one listener then!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be there. Thanks Tom

bk
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Tom

Happy to bump your message up the ladder and maybe garner a few more ears. Speaking of ears, maybe you could put a bug in Active.com's and suggest they do their live gig during prime time. I am a regular listener, and will certainly check out your interview, but have never been able to listen live and submit a question for the obvious reason that I am busy at work.

Best,

TonyG

What is Enoch Root?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Less than 1 hour to go...I'm ready!

By the way Tom, just readed your resume...wow! Which Raid Gauloise have you done? And Which 3 of the top seven Mountain?

You've done some events of my list, can't wait to do them myself!

Congrats on all those great achievement!

Richard

Richard

"You're only young once, but you can be immature forever" - Larry Andersen
Quote Reply
Re: Please listen in on my radio show if you'd like. [TonyG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey TonyG:

You can now send in your questions before the show starts. We rigged it up that way for that very reason!

Thanks for tuning in!!

Matt C.
Quote Reply