Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pictures of our tri clothes
Quote | Reply
Some months ago I asked you for advice on where one could get custom made triathlon clothes, and as a result of this our first line of team clothes has arrived. We have used Louis Garneau and they have been very easy to work with and I think the the quality is very good. Thank you for your help, and for those who might be interested here is some pictures of our tri tank. We also ordered long sleeved jersey and pictures of those will be posted on our site tomorrow. And as you see we need to order tri shorts next time.

Bent Olav Olsen, recreational triathlete?
Last edited by: tribent: Feb 6, 04 4:51
Quote Reply
Re: Pictures of our tri clothes [tribent] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very nice.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
your new race clothes looking very nice.

we talked long time afo about race in sweden , if you cant go to säter then this might can be anything for you. there is 2 race at 1/2 IM distans close to stockholm area.

23 maj in nyköping & 28 augusti in sala

trevlig helg // rogo............
Quote Reply
Re: Pictures of our tri clothes [rogo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, any website for those races? Could be of interest, especially the first one. I don't know if you are informed about our Norseman triathlon? Last year was a small scale test, this year we hope to have 125 participants (40 have signed up allready), and I have heard rumour of some swedes taking this challenge.

Takk det samme/ bent

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi

I dont think there is any website , there use to be some basic info on "svenska triathlon förbundet" only. because hjorten is so early the sea water is to cold.the swim will be in a 50m outdoor pool. I will be there and racing the sprint the same day.

oh yes , I have read about your norseman.....to mush for me :-) , wich you god luck with the arrange of NXTRI

do you have more info about "på rymmen triathlon" , sounds fun , is it in oslo area ??

// rogo........................http://hem.bredband.net/rogo/ (in swedish)
Quote Reply
Re: Pictures of our tri clothes [rogo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very little information at the moment. "På rømmen" is like "Escape from....", and the swimming starts at the island Bastoe, earlier a school for "bad boys", now a prison. The swimming will be 2300 m, it might be a litt rough swimming because of the tide. The cycling is 20 km mountainbike in relativly easy terrain, and it ends with a run at a path along the beach.

This will be done as a test this year, with full scale on security and that sort of things but on the lower end of the scale when it comes to medals and such things.

It's in the oslofjord area, near Horten.

Quote Reply