Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [AUSSIEDREW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mich
61 pts
5FG
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [infinIT 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OSU 34-31
3 FGs

RIP Bo

Infidel.
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [infinIT 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1.) Michigan
2.) 51
3.) 3

Kas
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bucks
6 field goals
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the visiting team whomever that is.

combined score will be 30pts.
there will be 3 field goals

everyone else has already Pm'd me congratulations since they remember the destruction I layed upon them on the predict Lance's marathon time. They also requested that you ignore their posts.

I'm not afraid to bet on something i know nothing about

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only one more hour until kick-off!!! I can not wait to see Folan in a Gatorade hat at the next Ironman! Think I'll bring one of the bright pink visors for him to wear! Z
Last edited by: tomziebart: Nov 18, 06 11:01
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Winner: Michigan.. R.I.P. BO ..Total Points: 62.. Tiebreak: 5 FG
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Michigan
37 points
3 FGs

Mark
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Michigan
52 points
4 FGs

I wonder if anyone else is already on these numbers. Oh well if so I guess we split.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Ohio State University.
30 pts total
3 field goals.

Aloha,
Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [bigskyTi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dang, first guesser and only off by one point!

Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [rpombrio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
THat was the only guess that worried me, oh well, 2nd place is better than the rest of you losers. I get to be the first loser......
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn, that last TD got me, I had 75!!!

Thanks to Euro-Sports for my H3Cs.

http://www.euro-sports.ca
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [boney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was that last two point conversion that got me, I really thought I had it in the bag when they had to go for it...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are you going to post a picture of ziebart in the INFINIT visor?
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Giggle giggle......

I think I might get one of those big 50 gallon styrofoam cowboy hats with a big 'ol INFINIT logo on there. Tom, you are going to be stylin' there my man!

What a great game. Hats of to the men of UM, they played better than I thought they were. Henne missed a couple but played very well. Crable...well he might have been the MVP for OSU for that STUPID late hit. Hart should leave for the NFL right now, he is amazing. Super Mario, well...the name becomes him. What a great night.

I actually bought a ticket for $100 at the game from a really drunk student but gave it to a friend because I drove up there with my son (whos 20) and I did nto want to leave him stranded. I gave it up to my best friend. He sat in the middle of the student section and had a ball. He owes me BIG time.

Next up the men of Troy. WE ARE, going to romp!

Give me an hour to find out who won and I will put the winner up.

infinIT Nutrition
Custom Blended Nutrition Solutions
http://www.infinITNutrition.com

Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [bigskyTi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
OSU 45
UofM 37

4 FG

(This post was edited by bigskyTi on Nov 15, 2006, 8:00 AM)

Wow, first guess after I posted the contest. Congrats Peter aka T'war!!!!

A couple of things to note about our contest winner. He in fact is from Michigan. He also writes a blog that I just got a kick out of reading. He was off by only one point.

Second place is Monty
Third Boney

2nd and third contact me and I will hook you up with something.

Paulo, you were in the top 5 with your 100-0 pick of Ohio State. It is that type of well thought out analytical thinking that is going to take you to the top my friend. Keep up the good work!

Congrats!!!!!!

(question, you guys want me to do this stuff for the future?)

infinIT Nutrition

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"(question, you guys want me to do this stuff for the future?)"

Uhhhhhhhhh...Let's see...free product from a good company...YES!

Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WOOOHOOOO!!!

What a game! I can't believe yo gave up a spot in the student section?!?!?!? I was lucky enough to be able to enjoy the game over with some freinds on their big HD TV, so it was almost like being there.

All game I had to explain to people that I was rooting for the offense (who ever it was).

I'm really excited about the contest since I'm already an Infinite user and will be spending the next year training for IMFL. This is really great, I love the stuff.

BTW thanks for the plug on the blog, I have a really fun time writing it.

t'war

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Double or nothing in Tempe on January 8th! They are the two best teams in college football and should play in the Championship game!!!

ND beat USC, FSU beats Florida and Florida beats the pigs = UofM vs. OSU in Tempe. Z
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Double or nothing??? What happens when you loose again? You wear two hats??? No I do not think so. That would not be fair for all of the ST'ers out there that are looking forward to seeing you dans your new chapeau.

If you loose again, you have to wear a speedo of my choosing AND an INFINIT hat. Now that would be a sight for sore eyes....(or make my eyes sore)

infinIT Nutrition

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If they play again and I lose, I will will a Speedo at your expo booth! Athletes will be able to stop by and have their picture taken with me wearing a Infinit hat and speedo. If Michigan wins, you just have to wear the Gatorade hat.

But, you might want to think about how many people will stop by your booth and be ready for a real, slow day!!!

Z
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done, this might be the first time that I wish the Bucks to loose...

infinIT Nutrition

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Having met Tom in person I don't know if the Bikini Speedo and large foam Cowboy hat is really his best look, it would be like a car wreck, impossible to look away! I think that you would have people lined up around the corner for a photo op ;-)

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This might be the best way to get people to visit the Infinit booth - sorta like the State Fair "Freak Show" - Micheal might want to add some extra security to handle the crowds.

BTW - the last time I wore a Speedo at at triathlon was in 1985 at the Hilton Head USTS Championships and even back then, it was not a pretty site. Z
Quote Reply

Prev Next