Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [infinIT 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

45 points total, 4 total field goals

--
fork DOWN
times DOWN
woo - jackmott
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [dooley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
i like michigan better, BUT, just to stay on your good side...

1. the Ohio State
2. 31-28 = 59 points
tiebraker. 1

this is a much safer wager than the one with lawrence to run around the capitol in madison in a green speedo

LOL! I got about 3 e-mails from him this week about that bet from Laurence. I had much more to loose with that one.

For the board, the bet was on the Texas game while we were at Madison for IM Whisky. If I lost I would have had to run around the capital building in a x-small green 1986 Dave Scott InSport Speedo. I would have looked like a white cupcake with my belly sticking out of that tiny suit.

Johnathan, yes...I was right. It does not happen often, but I do follow CFB a bunch. That is why I am calling a Buckeye victory playing USC for the NC after they CRUSH the Domers.

infinIT Nutrition
Custom Blended Nutrition Solutions
http://www.infinITNutrition.com

Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [infinIT 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OSU
TB: 2

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Michigan
31-30 = 61
TB 4

Train hard...race well.
www.jimmishler.com
"Jim, I happen to agree with you" DougStern
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [Jim Mishler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OSU
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another OSU alum here...after seven times through the thread trying to pick some combination that nobody else has yet, screw it and I go with my first thought:

OSU
44 total points
3 field goals

In case it is necessary, I choose 17 for the number between 1 and 100 :-)

Dan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1) OSU
2) Total Pts : 47
TB: 2
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1)OSU

2)24

3)1 FG
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
With Bo's death occuring today I'm OFFICIALLY changing my prediction. I'm now going with Michigan.
1) Michigan wins
2) Total score - 47
3) 4 FG's
MI now just has too much to play for. If you can't get up and win this game you don't deserve to be playing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [Burt'sH2OBottle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will tell you that I have heard better news. Bo was born and raised in Ohio and coached for Woodie at Miami of Ohio. He was a huge part of the rivalry and made it what it was today. Bo and Woodie had the ten year war.

We are still going to win by 10+ points. Book it danno.

infinIT Nutrition
Custom Blended Nutrition Solutions
http://www.infinITNutrition.com

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1) Michigan
2) 31
TB: 3

-----------------
http://www.konashelley.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Buckeyes 27
Wolverines 20

Total 47

(but I don't really care - just Go Gators!)

OSU
62 points
4 field goals
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1 - Michigan
2 - 54

FGs - 4

Go BLUE!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OSU

21 total points

3 FG

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I already made my pick. I just want everyone to know that

I'M GOING TO THE GAME!!!!!

Go Bucks!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wish I was there! No doubt about it though - OSU wins 17-10.

(with 2 field goals)

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. Michigan
2. 49
3. 2

Bo RIP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's obvious-

Michigan
47 points
5 field goals

Sean Cusack
ww.RunRichmond.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Ohio State (Ginn and Gonzalez the key)
combined score 41.5
Total FG's 3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1) Michigan
2) 47

Tiebreaker: 4
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Michigan.

3 FG.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. Michigan
2. 29
3. 2
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bucks
5 fg

the will to win is greater than the skill to win
Quote Reply

Prev Next