Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [Justin in OK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OSU
3 field goals
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [infinIT 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK I've been working for a living so I'm late to the party.

Winner: Ohio State
Total Points: 41
Field Goals: 1
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [infinIT 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just a guess.

OSU to win
57 total score
5 fg

Question could either team in the grey cup challenge any top 5 college team??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1) OSU
2) 54

Tiebreaker:4
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1 - OSU
2 - 56
3 - 2

I'll take 30 sport bottles please...

Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1) Michigan
2) 39

Tiebreaker - 5
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [biggerfella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Michigan
Combined score -- 60
FG's -- 1
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ohio State
43 total pt
2 fgs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mmm... infinIT... love that stuff.. so expensive to get sent down here to Australia though !

YoYo was one of the 1st Oz customers... i think...?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The winning team will be Ohio State. The total score will be 30-points. There will be 3 field goals total. Please Ohio State, this has been a painful enough season for Michigan State alums, prevent a Michigan - Notre Dame national championship game.

"Because I could not go for three." Woody Hayes, when asked why he went for 2 when up 48-0 against Michigan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1) OSU
2) 40
T/B 2

Go BUCKS!

It is CRAZY here in Columbus!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Folanator,

Please confirm or deny these rumors that have been buzzing around Columbus this week. Sorry if someone else has already asked about these.

Is there going to be an InfinIT booth at the pre-game tailgate? If so, where will it be located?

Does Gonzo use InfinIT on game day? If so, can you give us some details about his formulation?

Is it true that InfinIT supplies product to a university from the state up north?

I have no prediction for the game. I pray that the young men play hard and fair and represent the Big 10 Conference and the Midwest well.
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [gordorefugee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ohio State
45 pts
1 FG
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [dirtydan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Personally the rumors I heard were as follows-

Tressel uses INFINIT for fuel while putting his sweater vest on.

Gonzo does not use it when he is playing, he only uses it while sleeping in his altitude tent.

And finally Troy Smith, does in fact wear a camelback during the game and yes it has INFINIT

And thanks to Z he informed all of us that after the game Tressel will be showered with INFINIT dumped from a Gatorade cooler that the trainers have added some food coloring to make it appear like gatorade
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1) I was told to take Michigan
2) 52
TB) 5
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Michigan.

48 points.

Two field goals.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1) MICHIGAN
2) 50
3) 5 fgs

GO BLUE!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1 - Michigan (GO BLUE!!)
2 - 52 points

Tiebreaker - 5

p.s. Badgers lost to the eventual National Champion Michigan Wolverines and the Badgers still got no respect!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. OSU
2. 51

Tiebreaker: 3 FGs

http://www.swimmerben.blogspot.com
Team Aquaphor
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OSU
36 points
5 FG

grind it out defensive game

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Winner: MI
Combined Score: 47
FG's: 4
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OSU
4FG's.
Last edited by: Kuendig: Nov 16, 06 8:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Michael,
It looks like your knowledge of college football was pretty good this summer...

With that said, I'll post what I WANT to happen:

1. Michigan
2. 40
3. 4

My Irish need the Wolverines to pull a win (and then we need to do something against SC) to make our season a success.

Cheers,
Puskas

http://wattieink.com/elite-team/
Raising funds to help wounded veterans and racing RAAM 2013 with http://team4mil.org/
"If you are gonna charge... CHARGE HARD!"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is easy

Bucks 34
Mich 10

FG = 3

Bucks Rule
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i like michigan better, BUT, just to stay on your good side...

1. the Ohio State
2. 31-28 = 59 points
tiebraker. 1

this is a much safer wager than the one with lawrence to run around the capitol in madison in a green speedo
Quote Reply

Prev Next