Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [infinIT 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1) OSU 24 MI 20

2) Total points: 44

3) Field goals: 3

Just go ahead and send me my prize now ... ;-)

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OSU 27
Michigan 10

total 37

3 field goal.

GO OSU

Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can I win $100.00 worth of Gatorade is my pick is correct?? BTW - both OSU and UM are Gatorade schools!!

I'll throw in a Gatorade towel to the person that picks the time on the clock when the winning coach gets Gatorade dumped on him!!!

Z
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom, you better be quick or Infinit will beat you to the Mile135-Espresso (TM) blend :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [infinIT 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OSU
FG: 2
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OSU
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Go Blue !!!!!!! total points = 46

Field goal att. #5

sorry, but it's gonna hurt to give those products to a wolverine fan!!!!

thanks, dave
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll tell you what Z. I will personally lay a bet down with you right now, in this most public of forums, that tOSU will beat the men of Michigan.

I am calling you out there big fella.....

infinIT Nutrition
Custom Blended Nutrition Solutions
http://www.infinITNutrition.com

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tom.... do they use the orange endurance formula or the lemon/lime endurance formula? also, lloyd gets his due with 13 secs. on the clock! dave
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your on - Loser must wear a hat (during the expo hours)provided by the winner at the next Ironman event that we both attend. I'm going to love seeing you in that Gatorade hat after Michigan stomps all over OSU! Z
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [the professor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They use ready to drink Lemon-Lime for the Gatorade dunks - I think they write that into the contact - "all Gatorade poured over coaches must be lemon-lime". Z
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
8 secs

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [slo-mo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Buckeyes, of course, 38-6 (total 44)

3 fg

It was nice of you to give the total points. Otherwise, the OSU grads would be wasting hours trying to add 38+6 on their fingers and toes.

"Why do they keep inventing new ways to celebrate mediocrity" -
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done. I am sending the pictures to your boss, the one that likes me sooooo much. :)

OK we have a $100 in the majic powder, a towel (way to step up there Gatorade), now we just need to have a Cervello donated and we would have a nice little prize package.

infinIT Nutrition

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the tiebreaker should be; how many people will get arrested at the game?

Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. OSU
2. 53 points

Tiebreaker:5 field goals

Thanks.
-Brian
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ohio St.

38 points

1 field goal

Proud Founder of the Jamis Mafia- Daring to be different.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OSU
24-17
3 fg
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OSU 35 Mich 27 1 FG
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ohio State
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. U of M
2. 44 points

Tiebreaker: 5 field goals

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1) MI
2) 32

Tiebreaker: 5 (are you counting field goals as extra points kicked after a TD also?)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Michigan wins, 45 points scored, 4 total FG
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [austin79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Tiebreaker: 5 (are you counting field goals as extra points kicked after a TD also?)
Nope...

infinIT Nutrition

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Michigan over OSU

43 points

FG - 1

----------------------------------
Justin in Austin, get it? :)

Cool races:
- Redman
- Desoto American Triple T
Quote Reply

Prev Next