Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [infinIT 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1) OSU
2) 70
3) 6

-----------------------------------------
Donate now to the war on ALS
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [infinIT 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Michigan: 17
Ohio State: 14
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now that Infinit is in Canada...I'm in!

A) Michigan
B) 23-20 = 43
C) 6 FG's

Go BLUE!!

===============================

member of the Litespeed Mafia
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mich - 31
OSU - 21

Total - 52
Tie - 2

---------------------------
"This wheel definitely beat the 808 in this test, no question, and I do commend Hed on producing a really fast wheel...the wheel is fast, I am not disputing that." - joshatzipp on the Stinger 9
My Website
HEDmafia.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1.OSU
3. 3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. OSU
2. 41
3. 2

- Matt

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Michigan *

total points: 38

1 FG

*I really think OSU will win, but someone beat me to that pick so I switched to Michigan winning a close game (21-17).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ohio 36
Michigan 27

Total: 63
Tie Breaker: 3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tOSU
3 FGs

Go Cats! Obfuscate the Ill-whine-I!

Swim - Bike - Run the rest is just clothing changes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1) MI
2) 51

Tiebreaker: 3

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OSU
2 all from UM

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OSU

---------------------------------------------
Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding it hurts.
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [linhardt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OSU

-- Although we strive to reach perfection, we must realize that we will never reach that goal!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OSU
43 total
3 fg's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No idea what sport this is, but I like the product too...

1) Ohio

2) 42

FG: 1

Richard Melik | I work for the following companies | Zwift.com | Freespeed Bike Fit (UK)
Manager | David McNamee
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Michigan, 54, 3 FGs

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ohio St

3 fg's

Jim
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OSU wins 100-0. Can I have my $100 of stuff now? ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mich: 28
OSU: 27

3 Field goals.

Kurt

http://www.pbmcoaching.com
USA Triathlon Level 3 Elite Coach
USA Cycling Level 1 Elite Coach

Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1. Michigan
2. 47 Total points
3. 4 FGs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Since I grew up in Michigan and Michigan is home to best 70.3 race in the world - Steelhead! -

I will go with Michigan winning the game - total amount of points will be 43 and there will be three field goals kicked.

Z
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was waiting for that....

Now just waiting for smart ass coach to say that Tressels seat is too low...

infinIT Nutrition
Custom Blended Nutrition Solutions
http://www.infinITNutrition.com

infinIT Nutrition
Custom Blended Nutrition Solutions
http://www.infinITNutrition.com

Last edited by: infinIT 1: Nov 15, 06 10:25
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
osu
5 fg total
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OSU 39
MI 30
#FG's 5
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1) OSU
2) 66

Quote Reply

Prev Next