Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [dtreeps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
michigan, 47, 4
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [infinIT 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1. OSU
2. 52
3. 4
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [infinIT 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1) I don't have a clue/couldn't care less about this game but

2) love your product and am almost out so:

1) OSU
2) 64
3) 5
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OSU

Quote | Reply
'THE' OSU
41 total (24 to 17)
2 field goals
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. OSU
2. 51
3. 3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. OSU
2. 62
TB: 5 FG's

Dan DeMaio
---------------------------------------------------------
Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Albert Einstein
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Michigan, 44, 3

Quote | Reply
Since the picks are lopsided and I like to pick underdogs and I want to respond the "the" thing

The University of Michigan

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
THE Ohio State University
33 total points (yes, some defense)
4 FGs

Dan
póg mo thóin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1) MICHIGAN
2) 40

T) 3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OSU
4 f/g
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ohio State
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great promo !!

Ohio State, 69 points, 1 FG

what means this word 'change'? .....
Rappstar
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Michigan wins.

Combined score: 64

Total # of FG's: 5
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ohio
45pts
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1) Ohio State
2) 31-20 (Edit, 51 in case the scores vary, still the same, just clarifying)
Tiebreaker: 3

Last edited by: rpombrio: Nov 18, 06 13:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1) Ohio State
2)46
Tiebreaker: 5FGs

If my body isn't strong enough... I hope my wallet will be.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1) OSU
2) 58
Tiebreaker) 3
Last edited by: tenacious_b: Nov 15, 06 9:10
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OSU
3 FG
What sport is this?

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OSU,45,1
Go Bucks

Tim
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. OSU
2. 35
3. 3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I pick Ohio State to win. Combined score will be 62. 4 field goals total.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1 -- OSU (as much as it pains me)
2 -- 55

2 FGs
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the winner of "The Game" for $100 free INFINIT [prjs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just like the 1995 game when Michigan out-manned Ohio State and Timmy B. ran for over 300 yards. Look for Mike Hart to have 200 yards as Michigan thrashes OSU 35-14.

Mich 35
OSU 14

Dave in VA
Quote Reply

Prev Next