Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Petacchi and Cipollini <May contain information about the tour that your are not yet familiar with and, in that sense, could be construed as a spoiler. My apologies if this subject offends VCR jockey sensibilities.>
Quote | Reply
Arrgghh!! I really want to bitch about Mario and Alice not starting today but methinks their reasons are legit. I was really hoping to see Mario finish this one. Though for some reason I just assumed Petacchi would withdraw at some point. Too bad, I wish they were still in it.
Last edited by: Pooks: Jul 9, 04 11:27
Quote Reply
Re: Petacchi and Cipollini [Pooks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
they're just making room for my man Stuey...so glad to see he's on form now if he can only stay upright on his bike...anyone know what happened to Robbie today?
Quote Reply
Re: Petacchi and Cipollini [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Robbie got stuck behind pile up.

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply
Re: Petacchi and Cipollini [ejs in chicago] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
m'thinks he'll be back for vengeance very soon..too bad..I really wanted Stuey to win it a few years back when Zabel beat him on the last day. Now that is how a jersey should be won..down to the wire
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I get the impression that Robbie doesn't care for Haselbacher very much.

from cyclingnews:

Just two points behind O'Grady, an angry and well cut up McEwen had harsh words for Rene Haselbacher of Gerolsteiner, who allegedly caused the crash. "(Haselbacher) did the same thing last year at the Tour. He did the same thing last year at the Tour in Lyon...he rides like a crazy man!"

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Petacchi and Cipollini [jasonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He might be right about Haselbacher... But I don't remember McEwen having kind words regarding any other cyclist besides himself.

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Re: Petacchi and Cipollini [jasonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
McEwen seems like a hot head. He had harsh words for Lance a couple of years ago, physical threat.

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which is why I would rather see Stuart or Eric in green come Paris..even Boonen would be a better choice
Quote Reply
Re: Petacchi and Cipollini <May contain information about the tour that your are not yet familiar with and, in that sense, could be construed as a spoiler. My apologies if this subject offends VCR jockey sensibilities.> [Pooks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Arrgghh!! I really want to bitch about Mario and Alice not starting today but methinks their reasons are legit. I was really hoping to see Mario finish this one. Though for some reason I just assumed Petacchi would withdraw at some point. Too bad, I wish they were still in it.

I figured that the two of them would make it at least to the foot of the first mountain before they quit. I just can't figure either of these guys out.

If just gives me more and more respect for a guy like Tyler.
Quote Reply