Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pearl Izumi run shoe replacement
Quote | Reply
After a longer break from multisport than I planned, I'm slowly getting back into shape. My last pair of Pearl Izumi run shoes have finally broke down, and after trying several new shoes, I'm struggling to find a replacement. Are there any ex-Pearl Izumi runners that have found something comparable? I was a Streak II and N1 user, and prefer the rocker shape of the PIs.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Pearl Izumi run shoe replacement [317] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For sprint tri's, no.

I am on my 2nd pair of Zoot Ali'i 14's. Found a pair on closeout and hoping to get one more season out of them. Not sure what I will go to when these are toast.

For 70.3's, I am a Nike Vaporfly 4% flyknit fan.

You can still find Pearl Izumi's as closeouts on certain websites. They also operate a select group of their own outlet stores including http://www.outletsparkcity.com if you are close by.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I personally went from Pearl Izumi N2 to On Cloudflow
Quote Reply
Re: Pearl Izumi run shoe replacement [MadisonMan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the replies!
Last edited by: 317: Apr 8, 19 16:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The found the Pearl's to have a good feel of the road and that is why I like the On shoes....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used to only run in PI’s road series for about 3 years. N0, N1, N2, loved them all. I was bummed when they pulled the plug on making shoes. But it led me to find the Altra Escalante’s. They don’t feel like the PI’s, but they’re just awesome shoes. Give them a shot, hopefully you’ll have the same luck as me.
Quote Reply