Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Parlee TT... [boilerup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm really pleased with mine and I would recommend it to anybody.
Quote Reply
Re: Parlee TT... [squinzaro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Anyone having issues with the back brake on the Parlee TT getting misaligned? I have been having all kinds of issues with the rear brake alignment but love the bike overall.
Quote Reply
Re: Parlee TT... [AMA168] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I solved that problem inserting a lock washers between the brake and the frame.
Quote Reply
Re: Parlee TT... [squinzaro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brilliant.....excellent advice. Home depot here I come.....
Quote Reply
Re: Parlee TT... [AMA168] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only issue I have is the TRP rear brake is a major pain in the rear to adjust. Hard to open up the calipers to for a wider tyre through!
Quote Reply
Re: Parlee TT... [boilerup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've ridden a Parlee TT and I do own a Parlee Z5. Parlee will never be flashy or follow the current trend in design. It's a brand that builds bikes they way they see fit. Quality is beyond reproach and is the customer service. What makes them unique is how they feel on the road. With the Z5, you can just go for a slow spin with your grandma and the bike feels comfortable as the best leather sofa, but the more you push the stiffer the bikes feels... it's weird and amazing at the same time. The TT just handles better than almost anything I've ridden, it truly feels super stable at all times and it retains lots of the comforts of the Z5, but adds an even greater sense of forward propulsion, it's almost like you have someone/something pushing you along.

"Suddenly the thought struck me. My floor is someone elses ceiling"-Nils Ferlin
Quote Reply

Prev Next