Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
PSA - Cost of Am Zofingen Registration goes up after 8/31
Quote | Reply
Although still a great deal even after 8/31, don't forget this event sold out last year. I've just registered for my 4th LC...need to have something to work towards now that AG Nats are over.

Victor

================================
blog
twitter
Quote Reply
Re: PSA - Cost of Am Zofingen Registration goes up after 8/31 [Bell Head] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am in for the F1 this year
Quote Reply
Re: PSA - Cost of Am Zofingen Registration goes up after FREE BEER 8/31 [Bell Head] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

I'm in (huge shocker, huh?). F1 once again.
Calling it now - < 5 hrs, for realz this time.
Who's with me? Who wants a piece of this action?

C'mon NE Clique doodes and Canadian Womens - you know you want to, you know you're going to anyway, just get it over with and sign up now.

The weather almost can't help but be better than last time, right?

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: PSA - Cost of Am Zofingen Registration goes up after FREE BEER 8/31 [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in. Unfortunately I had to register as 40-44. I already miss 35-39.

Yeah - looking forward to dry down-hills. My hands hurt for days from squeezing the breaks.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA - Cost of Am Zofingen Registration goes up after FREE BEER 8/31 [bmcmaster11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are breaks? Or even brakes?
All they do is slow ya down!

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: PSA - Cost of Am Zofingen Registration goes up after 8/31 [Bell Head] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Upping the Ante this time. Long Course... It hurt just to sign up.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA - Cost of Am Zofingen Registration goes up after FREE BEER 8/31 [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Registered, F1. Mostly for the beer :)

Sure as hell aint doing the ITT again!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In for the long course this year.

Always going to be 2nd to ML in F1 AG & OA so f*ck it - embrace the pain ;-)

Amclean and Brewster - grow balls and a spine - see you next Spring.

2013 Battenkill - Rock the Ridge 50 - AmZof Chris Gleason Memorial - Rev3 Half - IM Tremblant - SOS - Stone Mill 50
Quote Reply
Re: PSA - Cost of Am Zofingen Registration goes up after 8/31 [slimfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See you on the course for real this time - just signed up myself.

"Are you sure we're going fast enough?" - Emil Zatopek
Quote Reply
Re: PSA - Cost of Am Zofingen Registration goes up after 8/31 [BJL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice! back in action. Lets get out there again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I want to be the type of person that is capable of completely the long course, but I'm just not there. One of these days. <sigh>
Quote Reply
Re: PSA - Cost of Am Zofingen Registration goes up after 8/31 [DawnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In for F1

"if you chose it, it's not really pain"
Quote Reply
Re: PSA - Cost of Am Zofingen Registration goes up after 8/31 [DawnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DawnT wrote:
I want to be the type of person that is capable of completely the long course, but I'm just not there. One of these days. <sigh>

Hence why we have the (aptly named) Canadian Womens division (aka - Short Course).

FREE BEER in a big honkin stein is FREE BEER in a big honkin stein.
Nobody's gonna ask which race ya got it from.
They'll be too drunk.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: PSA - Cost of Am Zofingen Registration goes up after 8/31 [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, been there, done that, got the beer stein. It's sitting on my desk filled with pennies. :)

Fun times, but I still want to be able to do long course. One day...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't feel bad - I can't do LC in May, either.

I pity and respect those poor demented bastards. As I drink my ice cold FREE BEER in yet another Big Honkin Stein.
And heckle them. ;-)

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what exactly is F1? Isn't it short, middle, long course.

Or am I missing something?
Quote Reply
Re: PSA - Cost of Am Zofingen Registration goes up after FREE BEER 8/31 [mks75] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
F1 = Middle Distance.
The format of that particular distance is called F1, and is:
run/bike/run/bike/run.

Those 2 terms are synonymous at this particular event and distance.

LC and SC are the more standard R/B/R du format.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
got it, thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

off topic - sorry - but did you ever get a bike rack

just realized that we have a Saris 4 bike 2 inch that is gathering dust in the barn which you can have for free.

2013 Battenkill - Rock the Ridge 50 - AmZof Chris Gleason Memorial - Rev3 Half - IM Tremblant - SOS - Stone Mill 50
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will be there- this year was my first, and I missed the great views because Mother Nature had other plans! Next year I'm taking an extra day off so I can stick around for the party. Absolutely great race, I'm excited already!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Murphy'sLaw wrote:
F1 = Middle Distance.
run/bike/run/bike/run.

Since when did you become tetsuoni's PR b&tch??? He just has to post the website and you do everything else for him ;)
Quote Reply
Re: PSA - Cost of Am Zofingen Registration goes up after FREE BEER 8/31 [CeeCee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
actually, he volunteered for the position 2 (or maybe even 3) years ago.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA - Cost of Am Zofingen Registration goes up after FREE BEER 8/31 [CeeCee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CeeCee wrote:
Murphy'sLaw wrote:
F1 = Middle Distance.
run/bike/run/bike/run.

Since when did you become tetsuoni's PR b&tch??? He just has to post the website and you do everything else for him ;)

PR Bitch?
My *title*, Madam, is American Zofingen Director of Marketing. So, kiss my big fat focus group.

Tetsuoni keeps doubling my salary every year!!! It's the best gig ever.
What's 2x2x2x2x2x2x2 x zero $'s? Must be a LOT by now, right?

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No beer at the race for the " Zofingen Director of Marketing"
You got to sell next year race.

Thom

Slowtwitch bitchist place on planet earth
Quote Reply
Re: PSA - Cost of Am Zofingen Registration goes up after FREE BEER 8/31 [cheyou] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wish I HAD a big honkin beer stein from which to drink beer from

"if you chose it, it's not really pain"
Quote Reply

Prev Next