Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PETITION: Dopey's and other whiners posts complaining about the forum should be moved to the trash
Quote | Reply
You don't like something? Don't read it. Please don't leave Tom.
Quote Reply
Re: PETITION: Dopey's and other whiners posts complaining about the forum should be moved to the trash [ezrahallam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where do I sign?
Quote Reply
Re: PETITION: Dopey's and other whiners posts complaining about the forum should be moved to the trash [ezrahallam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dopey et al...no matter what their stance, right or wrong, are allowed to voice them on the public forum.

If you don't like the subject, don't read the thread.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You be nice! It's Christmas. Don't make me move you to the Naughty List. Of course I agree with your general idea I just think Dopey needs Christmas hugs not grumpy drugs.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
You don't like something? Don't read it. Please don't leave Tom.
Where was he asked to leave?

Quote | Reply
>> Please don't leave Tom. <<

My God! Can you people read??? Dopey specifically said he did not want Tom to leave, only ~some~ (a minority?) of his posts.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm glad someone caugtht the irony of my post. Touche.

I did apply my "don't like it don't read" philosophy to the original post. After two pages of reading the post I decided I didn't like it, and stopped reading.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Congratulations!
Quote Reply