Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

P2k - Gerard Please Help
Quote | Reply
Gerard, I ordered my P2k back in October and was told at that time it would probably be January when it would be shipped. Last month my dealer told me that it would be shipped by the 14th of this month. Today he told me that now it won't be shipped until next month sometime. I'm second on the list at the dealer for the P2k when it arrives. I think it would help me if I knew more about how the process works and what keeps holding the process up. I'm sure you guys are working your butts off to get the bikes out. Please help me understand. Thanks.

Jay
Quote Reply
Re: P2k - Gerard Please Help [xswimguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am also in the same situation as you, ordered mine in October. The shop that I had purchased my P2k from called last Monday and said that they have been shipped and that it should be there within the next couple of days. I have yet to hear back from them and hope that there has not been another delay.

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: P2k - Gerard Please Help [MStein] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Xswimguy

If you have already been correctly sized - why not locate another dealer that can get you a bike from their stock and ship it to you?
Quote Reply
Re: P2k - Gerard Please Help [That Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is essentially what I had to do last year. I tried to get one from a dealer and the same thing happened, it should be shipped on X then 2 weeks then 2 more and before you know it 3 months or so. I started calling around and just found someone who had one in my size an purchased from them. Had it in a week
Quote Reply