Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Oval Arm rests
Quote | Reply
I find that my Oval arm rests are not as comfortable as I'd like them to be - has anyone had this same expeirience? If so, how did you remedy the situation?
Quote Reply
Re: Oval Arm rests [Spiderman05] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
funny, I was just thinking the same during my am ride. you can order replacement pads in 5,8or10mm thickness.

here's the trisport link:

http://www.trisports.com/ovrepa.html

_________
kangaroo -- please do not read or respond to any of my posts
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haven't yet. Have you tried changing which part of your arm lies on it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I find the pads (mounts??) are to small. I loved my C2s, but the oval ones are to small it seems.

I only notice it when training though, in a race I could care less how my arm feels.

Reverend Dr. Jay
Lake of the Pines Triathlon fastest bike course record holder - Golden State Super Sprint fastest tri course record holder - Wildflower Long Course slowest run course record holder (4:46:32)

"If you have a body, you are an athlete." -Bill Bowerman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I find that my Oval arm rests are not as comfortable as I'd like them to be - has anyone had this same expeirience? If so, how did you remedy the situation?
Used the pads from my old Profile bars.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have HED's with their minimal pads and swapped out for profile pads (the round ones), which also have the benefit of being attached with velcro, so you can access the hex bolts to easily adjust the extensions. The Profile pads were about $12.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But actually I think the Oval pad bases are not round? Profile makes replacement pads that have that flaired shape as well.
Quote Reply