Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Orlando Lap swimming advice
Quote | Reply
I'm stuck here in Orlando for at least a few weeks and I'm looking for a place to lap swim. Does anyone have a recommendation? I'm staying on the East side of Orlando with daily trips to ORMC downtown. I'm hoping to find a place that has available lanes most of the time as my schedule is all over the place.

I called the UCF pool, but they don't allow public access. The 24hr fitness would do in a pinch, but their pool is far from great.

Thanks
David
Quote Reply
Re: Orlando Lap swimming advice [421.8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
421.8 wrote:
I'm stuck here in Orlando for at least a few weeks and I'm looking for a place to lap swim. Does anyone have a recommendation? I'm staying on the East side of Orlando with daily trips to ORMC downtown. I'm hoping to find a place that has available lanes most of the time as my schedule is all over the place.

I called the UCF pool, but they don't allow public access. The 24hr fitness would do in a pinch, but their pool is far from great.

Thanks
David

https://www.internationaldriveorlando.com/...ngs-and-tourism.html is one on I Drive. Lucky's Lake Swim for open water if you like. A bit of a drive, but there's the NTC in Clermont which is an amazing pool set up long course Thur-sun. There's also a masters group (SLAP) in NTC and Celebration. YMCA in Doctor Phillips is also decent, though I haven't been there in years, as is the Y in Winter Park.

Kiwami Racing Team
Quote Reply
Re: Orlando Lap swimming advice [playguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for the info. Much appreciated.

I signed up for a month at the Y which looked like it had some decent options.
Quote Reply
Re: Orlando Lap swimming advice [421.8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
421.8 wrote:
Thank you for the info. Much appreciated.

I signed up for a month at the Y which looked like it had some decent options.

Great! Glad to try and help. There's plenty of choices and I wish I was down there.....

Kiwami Racing Team
Quote Reply