Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

On Topic - Thanks Softride!
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to post a big thank you to Adam Greene at Softride. My Softride arrived from the John Cobb going out of business sale with a damaged beam (and with different components than were promised) When Bicycle Sports wouldn't return my calls, I contacted AdamSoftride (found his email on the posts in this forum) to see about what could be done. They quickly replaced the beam under warranty ... beam is on it's way to me shortly. Softride's fabulous customer service helped to improve a bad situation.

It's customer service like this that makes loyal customers. I'll forever be a Softride supporter now... thanks Adam!
Quote Reply
Re: On Topic - Thanks Softride! [Annna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
damn, not to change the subject but this isnt the first post we've seen about people recieving damaged/not as advertised goods from that going out of business sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have to echo Annna's sentiment on the service of Softride. It is top notch. Especially Adam.

M~
Quote Reply
Re: On Topic - Thanks Softride! [TnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Softride definately has good customer service.

First off, I signed up on their webiste for a test ride, and my LBS never called. I bought one elsewhere just to spite my LBS. Softride followed up anyway to see how my testride went. WOW!

Then, when I accidentally stripped my beam supporting bolt, they shipped me out a new one, even though I don't think the warranty covers idiocy.

Kudos to Softride, and their team for treating clients well.

ps. riding 45mph over a railroad crossing with all the weight on the taint never felt so good.
Quote Reply
Re: On Topic - Thanks Softride! [BenDavis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ditto!

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Re: On Topic - Thanks Softride! [docfuel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
there is a reason I wear my Beam Team visor to every race..and let people play test pilot whenever they get the nerve..it's ot for everyone ut for those who it is for..loyal until the end
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In general my dealings with Softride have always been excellent. I like those guys. And the bikes.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply