Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

OT: This pretty much mirrors real life and explains a lot:
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: OT: This pretty much mirrors real life and explains a lot: [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ken needs to get over it. The bitch ain't real...

But then that's the case with most of them.

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Last edited by: Cousin Elwood: Feb 2, 05 12:28
Quote Reply
Re: OT: This pretty much mirrors real life and explains a lot: [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No kidding. Barbie is so plastic! I lost respect for her when she got her breast reduction.

-------------------------------------
Steve Perkins
Quote Reply
Re: OT: This pretty much mirrors real life and explains a lot: [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You sound bitter. Train harder, and maybe they won't pass you and you can have a better outlook.
Quote Reply
Re: OT: This pretty much mirrors real life and explains a lot: [steveperx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Like I said, pretty much mirrors real life:
  • Got cosemetic surgery (breast reduction).
  • Chewed up Ken, then spit him out for a guy with an accent who will eventually turns out to be a loser, then she'll kick him to the curb and explain it away as being a "transitional relationship" she needed to get away from Ken.
  • Is incredibly materialistic.
  • Can't honor a commitment.
  • Way too concerned with her hair.
  • Always needs a bigger and bigger Barbie house.
  • has zero acountability.

Really the only difference I see is that, since she is plastic, she can come home in the middle of the relationship with an STD, blame you for getting it, then fail to explain the whole thing when you test negative for it.... twice. Hmmm.

And just like real life, with never muster the courage and integrity to ever acknowledge the mistake and apologize, because- after all- just like Barbie, they are hollow inside.

Like I said, pretty much mirrors real life from my experience.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: OT: This pretty much mirrors real life and explains a lot: [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, you're bitter! You're dating the wrong women, Tom.

-------------------------------------
Steve Perkins
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[snip]

i KNEW when i saw your post that this thread was going to be about the screw job foisted on the honorable and unsuspecting guy by the sleezy and untrue chick.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"after all- just like Barbie, they are hollow inside."

Dude!! Have you been seeing my ex-wife? Gorgeous, but really bad news.

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Re: OT: This pretty much mirrors real life and explains a lot: [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You knew, because, you know......

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: OT: This pretty much mirrors real life and explains a lot: [steveperx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He needs to give in to his true feelings and go man to man.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: OT: This pretty much mirrors real life and explains a lot: [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dang.................

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: OT: This pretty much mirrors real life and explains a lot: [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sure Ken's already there. After 43 years with Sleazy Easy, all he's left with is saggy leather skin from that perma tan. He needs a real man to "understand" him. Talk to Bert and Ernie; they know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am over her. In fact we haven't dated since high school. I will say though that I have fond memories of her malableness ;)

Rocketboy (Ken)
Quote Reply
Re: OT: This pretty much mirrors real life and explains a lot: [AmyMI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, that's harsh on Ken. Remember, one of his relatives is a prisoner of the insurgents in Iraq.

Whoa, come to think of it, this chick messed with me right after my best friend died too....

Too creepy.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: OT: This pretty much mirrors real life and explains a lot: [AmyMI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh but now there is Kelly to carry on the tradition, barbie's younger sister
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom needs to meet some quality women :)

bike bike!
Quote Reply
Re: OT: This pretty much mirrors real life and explains a lot: [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
[snip]

i KNEW when i saw your post that this thread was going to be about the screw job foisted on the honorable and unsuspecting guy by the sleezy and untrue chick.
I did too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
You knew, because, you know......

I think we all know by now ;)

Seriously Tom, I think you've just had bad luck. IMO, when it comes to relationships men are the bad guys at least 80% of the time. Probably closer to 90%.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not surprised