Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

OT: Anybody remember this joke sex survey?
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for a link someone posted a long time ago. It was for a sex survey that you would send to a friend. Once they completed it and clicked the [submit] button to find out their results, the results were actually sent back to the person who sent it to them (haha).

Looked. Can't find the post. Can't find the survey using Google. I'm feeling evil. Anyone know the link to this survey?
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Anybody remember this joke sex survey? [jhendric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I await with bated breath! This could be so much fun! Or it could get your ass kicked if sent to the wrong person - or the right person on the wrong day!

Note to self: think twice, send once.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'd be interested as well, so bump it..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's the old post, from 5/7/05:

Didn't know if I should post it. But after Gary posted the Metrosexual Quiz....

Here is a Sexappeal quiz...pretty funny

www.yoursexappeal.com

I'm sure someone on this forum has a friend to send this one to :)

-----

I edited the adress. Here's how it works. YOU go to yoursexappeal.com and enter your email adress. then you get an url. copy the url and send it to peole. at the copied url you get a questionnaire. friends fill it out and then the results get send to YOUR email adress, NOT the person taking the test (surprise). I thought it was pretty funny.
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Anybody remember this joke sex survey? [TriAlbany] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is so bad, I can't do it!! How funny!!
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Anybody remember this joke sex survey? [Kestrelkerri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I almost sent it to a friend at work, but I was worried about what I might learn!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
EXACTLY!! LOL!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sent it to 5 or 6 people, and didn't get anything out of the ordinary. Even from the ones I thought were freaks.
I also had to pay to see results...I think it was a dollar per...did anyone else have to pay, or did I just get suckered?
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Anybody remember this joke sex survey? [NeedMoreEngine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its a scam, pretty lame. I tested it between 2 of my own email addresses to see what happens (no I didn't pay to see my results).

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: OT: Anybody remember this joke sex survey? [KEJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe there was a problem with the way you filled out the survey. Why don't you post the questions and your answers here, and we'll evaluate and see if you made any errors?
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Anybody remember this joke sex survey? [Big Duke Six] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its really pretty tame. What's the most scandalous thing you find out? I suppose depending on who you send it to, they may not want you knowing they're into S&M. Considering my previous post on the favorite things thread, I think that answers enough.........kj

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: OT: Anybody remember this joke sex survey? [KEJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There are lots of people searching the favorite things thread right now!
Quote Reply