Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

OMG Roka Cycling gear is back!
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: OMG Roka Cycling gear is back! [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
YES!!!! Now if they could just release a speedsuit and their gear in colors we will be talking!! Their material looks fast and I am almost tempted to order their tri kit for my next race in eleven days. I just ordered a new wetsuit from them yesterday. I should just link my bank account to them at this point. #takeallmymoney
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not quite as excited but I'm curious.. been looking for a new sleeved one piece suit that works well in the heat.

Their site makes claims about a "cooling technology," anybody have any experience with it? And bonus question, has this tested fast? Not sure how long this suit has been around.

FYI if there are any ROKA people here answering things, I'm super influenceable by marketing jargon so bring it on. Itching to upgrade my suit.

Too old to go pro but doing it anyway
http://instagram.com/tgarvey4
Last edited by: MrRabbit: Jul 16, 19 14:05
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you are tall and skinny, their small/tall sizing is a dream.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a big fan of their wetsuits, swimskins and goggles. With that said, could the swim briefs, jammers, and cycling kits be any more dull and boring? I mean Jesus, how hard was it to come up with a black kit and a white kit of the exact same design. C'mon Roka, you've got to step your game up here.
Quote Reply
Re: OMG Roka Cycling gear is back! [mwanner13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Roka sleeved one piece and it stays pretty cool, used it last weekend for an OLY. was in the 90s with high humidity but didn't feel like I was super hot from it. I do wish they could get some colors out there though
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How are Roka's cycling kits for long distance ride, temp regulation, material, chamois, compression, fit, etc.?
Quote Reply
Re: OMG Roka Cycling gear is back! [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wear my Roka gear more than my Castelli gear. I think it fits better. I've done 100 mile rides in my Roka gear in the heat of summer with no issues. It's good stuff.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dalava wrote:
How are Roka's cycling kits for long distance ride, temp regulation, material, chamois, compression, fit, etc.?

I can't speak to their bibs but my Roka jersey is my favorite for hot weather. Super breathable, fits great and awesome quality. My only complaint is that's all black so not great for visibility. At the time I purchased it they were making other colors but were sold out of everything else in my size.
Quote Reply
Re: OMG Roka Cycling gear is back! [Dgconner154] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dgconner154 wrote:
dalava wrote:

I can't speak to their bibs but my Roka jersey is my favorite for hot weather. Super breathable, fits great and awesome quality. My only complaint is that's all black so not great for visibility. At the time I purchased it they were making other colors but were sold out of everything else in my size.

What's their material like for the jersey, is it lightweight and meshy? Can't quite tell from the picture and not too familiar with their terminology.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's made by Cuore.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dalava wrote:
Dgconner154 wrote:
dalava wrote:

What's their material like for the jersey, is it lightweight and meshy? Can't quite tell from the picture and not too familiar with their terminology.

Yes the front and back are all mesh. I believe the sleeves are a different fabric.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dalava wrote:

Love the (older) jersey - VERY lightweight and airy. My most comfortable jersey. the bibs are good but a smidge too 'compressiony' for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
but sadly our USAT membership discounts for Roka don't apply :(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yes!!!

i actually quit wearing my roka cycling stuff because i didnt want it to wear out!

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I loved the old jersey. Maybe I missed it but does it come with a waterproof cell phone pocket that one version had? I really liked that feature for those hot summer rides.

blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
£125 is steep!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ughhh always issues with sizing. I have a 41" chest and a 32" waist, according to them I am a large in the chest and a small in the waist, so it won't fit well regardless.
Quote Reply
Re: OMG Roka Cycling gear is back! [Terrordact] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Backdoor bragging?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are those measurements anything noteworthy? I wasn't intending it as such, sorry if it came off that way. Just frustrated that no brand seemingly fits my body type.
Quote Reply