Login required to post replies

Prev Next
OLN COMMERCIAL
Quote | Reply
My favorite expedia.com

"Hey Janice there is donuts in the conference room"

http://www.trizilla.com

http://www.trizilla.com

And by the way. They're real, and they're spectacular!
Quote Reply
Re: OLN COMMERCIAL [140.6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no way, its got to be the ad for "The ALL STAR BBQ" all of those finger smacking bbq'ed ribs. mmmmmmm

ESPN has just picked up the rights for the BBQ contest. It will be aired right in between Poker and the Spelling Bee.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry. The Fosters commercial with the ex-girlfriend. If you listen closely, the first thing she says as she's throwing his stuff out the window is "Fuck all." I am not kidding!!!

It's a dry heat!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought I was dreaming last night.
I was watching the replay (on OLN in Canada) and saw a Cervelo commercial.. twice... with Dave Zabriskie singing.
Way cool.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you seen the Gero helmet commercial with the kid? He is riding his bike then all of the sudden the Devil Guy is jumping and cheering for him, a motorcycle with a camera crew comes out and he is racing the tour. Great commercial.

Dave
Quote Reply
Re: OLN COMMERCIAL [Hinds57] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, the Giro helmet commercial is good. The Nike/Lance cancer press conference interview puts a tightness in my throat no matter how many times I see it.

The one I HATE is a local commercial--the Lombardi Sports spot where the guy is de-hairing himself all over. The dude looks like a mole and I can't stand the voice-over voice.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: OLN COMMERCIAL [synchronicity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I was watching the replay (on OLN in Canada) and saw a Cervelo commercial.. twice... with Dave Zabriskie singing.
Way cool.

Yeah I love that commercial. They have another one where they are just following him. Also called 'The Sound of Speed'.

Beats the shit out of Discover Boating Canada!
Quote Reply
Re: OLN COMMERCIAL [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We get Livermore Cyclery about 10 time an hour out here. Love the shop but how many times can you watch the same add every day.

Your pics are up on photocrazy.com from Saturday.

Dave
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]

Your pics are up on photocrazy.com from Saturday.
[/reply]

So are yours..... ;-)

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: OLN COMMERCIAL [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guss you saw the "California Howdy" I was giving Brett on the way up the hill.

Dave
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Worst Bob Roll Nude!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I kinda miss last year's promos with Bobke trying not to say "Tour DAY France" or the one where Liggett's voice came out of Bob Roll's mouth.
Quote Reply
Re: OLN COMMERCIAL [mohole15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Sorry. The Fosters commercial with the ex-girlfriend. If you listen closely, the first thing she says as she's throwing his stuff out the window is "Fuck all." I am not kidding!!![/reply]

I just saw the commercial and replayed it a number of times and the she says that you can make out is "stupid soccer ball." I can see how it could be mistaken for that.

Proud Founder of the Jamis Mafia- Daring to be different.
Quote Reply
Re: OLN COMMERCIAL [mohole15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Sorry. The Fosters commercial with the ex-girlfriend. If you listen closely, the first thing she says as she's throwing his stuff out the window is "Fuck all." I am not kidding!!!
and when she throws his soccer ball out the window, she screams something like "take your soccer ball," but isn't it a football if she's REALLY and aussie???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am with you 140.6 - I don't get tired of seeing that Expedia donuts commercial - that fat guy is hilarious!
Quote Reply
Re: OLN COMMERCIAL [miami79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
and when she throws his soccer ball out the window, she screams something like "take your soccer ball," but isn't it a football if she's REALLY and aussie???

I believe that in Oz they have their own "football" (it's more like rugby, but without rulles) and they call soccer "soccer."

I could be wrong, however.
Quote Reply
Re: OLN COMMERCIAL [miami79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply][reply]
Sorry. The Fosters commercial with the ex-girlfriend. If you listen closely, the first thing she says as she's throwing his stuff out the window is "Fuck all." I am not kidding!!! [/reply]
and when she throws his soccer ball out the window, she screams something like "take your soccer ball," but isn't it a football if she's REALLY and aussie???[/reply]

Actually the US and Australia are the only countries that call it soccer, though the Aussies officially changed to Football sometime last year.

Quote Reply
Re: OLN COMMERCIAL [House] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi House,

I believe Ireland calls it soccer too.

Scott
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I particularly like the Specialized ad with Levi.

"Ow! I'm injured! Leviiii!"

That, and the boom-mic in the shower.
Quote Reply
Re: OLN COMMERCIAL [Sean-Calgary] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply][reply]
Way cool. [/reply]

Yeah I love that commercial. They have another one where they are just following him. Also called 'The Sound of Speed'.

Beats the shit out of Discover Boating Canada![/reply]

Amen.
Quote Reply
Re: OLN COMMERCIAL [Bed4d SL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I don't know the Speedplay commercial w/o voice is pretty bad. I mean if you are going to have a commercial, can't you spend the loot for the voice portion?
Quote Reply
Re: OLN COMMERCIAL [House] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Actually the US and Australia are the only countries that call it soccer, though the Aussies officially changed to Football sometime last year.
Really ? That would surprise me a lot, since the only real game of Football is Australian Rules Football.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We get Livermore Cyclery about 10 time an hour out here

For us in Contra Costa, it's "Encina Bikes", with two locations, with "the best bikes, right here, right now blah blah blah"....good GRIEF tired of that one!!!!

Agree on the Giro commercial---good one. Seeing Bobke in the buff definitely a very strange, never-should-have-seen-the-light-of-day sight...Lance press conference is a goose-bumper...love the Foster's commercials....really excited about the BBQ challenge (not!)...

My all-time fave from recent years though is still the Bob Roll "tour-DAY-france" spot...laughed at that one for months after the Tour...
Last edited by: Mike C: Jul 21, 05 16:06
Quote Reply
Re: OLN COMMERCIAL [camel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply][reply]
Actually the US and Australia are the only countries that call it soccer, though the Aussies officially changed to Football sometime last year. [/reply]
Really ? That would surprise me a lot, since the only real game of Football is Australian Rules Football.[/reply]

It was changed in November 2004, to distance the federation from it's rather poorly run past.

Quote Reply
Re: OLN COMMERCIAL [Mike C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't see any of the local ads - of course, I am on the Dish. I do feel the urge to get rid of some stubborn belly fat - not my fault that it's there, BTW - just not sure if I want to use Propelene or get some videos from fitness celebrity John Basedow...
Quote Reply

Prev Next