Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day?
Quote | Reply
EF Pro's new jersey...

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just wait til you see the helmet...

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [Morelock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, it's funny how much the "establishment" cycling media hates these. But the newer/younger media loves them, and honestly, so do I. I own no pro kit, but I'd happily rock that.

I wrote this, you should read it:
https://www.slowtwitch.com/...n_Swimming_6700.html
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only because we all suck at posting pictures on here. Otherwise, I’m sure it would be. Nice job on posting picture. :)
Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [tallswimmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I find it atrociously ugly. However, I like bright jersey's so their current kit is exactly the kind of things I would buy.
Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [tallswimmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tallswimmer wrote:
Man, it's funny how much the "establishment" cycling media hates these. But the newer/younger media loves them, and honestly, so do I. I own no pro kit, but I'd happily rock that.

I like some things about it, but some design decisions are kinda strange.

It’s really hard to see the sponsor logos. And I didn’t post the pic, but the rear pockets are likely to give anyone following you a seizure.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If I can get the bike that comes with the jersey thrown in with the price of the jersey, I have no issue wearing that kit!
Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
If I can get the bike that comes with the jersey thrown in with the price of the jersey, I have no issue wearing that kit!

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It reminds me a lot of greg lemons old shirt

While rapha and palace sounds like a michael buble and missy elliot collaboration, that white super six cannondale with retro logos and skater art is absolutely fantastic

The distorted web pattern definately is not flattering if it makes a pro cyclist torso look like a lumpy beer gut

Lastly, i have to give a shout out to the yellow livestrong and damian hurst art madone... Damn that was sick
Last edited by: lacticturkey: Oct 2, 20 14:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
just in case nobody looked for themselves, you're welcome ;)

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [Morelock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Morelock wrote:

That

Is

AWESOME!!!!!

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lacticturkey wrote:

While rapha and palace sounds like a michael buble and missy elliot collaboration, that white super six cannondale with retro logos and skater art is absolutely fantastic

The distorted web pattern definately is not flattering if it makes a pro cyclist torso look like a lumpy beer gut

Lastly, i have to give a shout out to the yellow livestrong and damian hurst art madone... Damn that was sick

Let's not forget Mapei Quick-Step... :)

"I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10, and I don't know why!"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Morelock wrote:

Yes they have take what is a Fugly as Uck helmet where Chris Boardman commented at last years World track champs that he thought he'd rather be slow than be seen riding in that helmet !) and made it look fantastic (at least from the back)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
Morelock wrote:

That

Is

AWESOME!!!!!

I can see some utility in that design, but there are no magpies at the Giro.

https://www.youtube.com/...nnel=MichaelBillings

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [Warbird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Warbird wrote:
lacticturkey wrote:

Still my all-time fave...

I especially liked the cheeky storage labels on the rear pockets. Sadly, the one I have hasn't fit me anymore since roughly 12,000 beers ago...
Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
Warbird wrote:
lacticturkey wrote:

Still my all-time fave...

I especially liked the cheeky storage labels on the rear pockets. Sadly, the one I have hasn't fit me anymore since roughly 12,000 beers ago...

Calvin's dad rode a Yo Eddy:

...and getting it back to jerseys:

"I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10, and I don't know why!"
Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [Warbird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well I guess UCI was not so thrilled:

https://www.cyclingnews.com/...ew-giro-ditalia-kit/
Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:

I'm sure JV thinks that the fine is totally worth the extra publicity.
Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [mcalista] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mcalista wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:

I'm sure JV thinks that the fine is totally worth the extra publicity.

Haha...Lance and George thinks the designer of the jersey should be fined, but in the same breath they said something along the lines of "they got it right if they are getting publicity from us talking about it".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like it goes on sale this Friday on the Rapha and Palace websites.

From the palace site it looks like they will release a version with fewer logos. https://www.palaceskateboards.com/palace-rapha/

I think i like it. I may try to pick up a jersey and a cycling cap on Friday.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I want that helmet.
Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [MadTownTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like EF won today's stage but with a national jersey!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
Looks like EF won today's stage but with a national jersey!

A super collector's item. Duck version of the Ecuadorian national champ's jersey.

Quote Reply
Re: OK, How is this not the biggest story of the day? [MadTownTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MadTownTRI wrote:
I want that helmet.
Same!
Quote Reply

Prev Next