Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Novi, to Dearborn .... but came up short of Bikesport
Quote | Reply
Well,
Had a family party in Dearborn today, So I rode my bike.

Ya for most of you no big deal. But 30 miles for me is probably the farthest I have ever riden. Took about 2 hrs.

Rode from one end of Hines to the other. Nice place to ride. avg about 15.8 on that part which really surprised me. The rest of the trip was through some of the areas I grew up in so It was alot slower.

Just as I got near the party it started to rain. Original plan was to take Outerdrive up to Bikesport and say hi, but with the rain I bailed out and stopped. Probably better cause I dont need to look a the F70 anyhow.

Well know I need to get back to the pool been about 2 weeks and thats not helping.

Still Tri-ing.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Novi, to Dearborn .... but came up short of Bikesport [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm from the far side of the world, well Clinton Twp. Where do you pick up the Hines drive ride? And how long does it go?

When is your first event?

It is hard to stay out of any bike store, but even more so Bikesport.

I thought doing a triathlon meant raising three rugrats
-Nick Stanziola-
Quote Reply
Re: Novi, to Dearborn .... but came up short of Bikesport [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excellent. Hines is a nice ride. If you live in Novi, come out to Milford. Park at Central PArk and ride out Commerce Rd., past proving grounds, around to Hickory Ridge and back. About 17 Miles, lots of nice hills and great scenery. You can go right into Kensington or Island Lake if you want, and put in another 25-30 miles.

Good morning to ride this a.m.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Dave, get your ass over to Hines on Saturday, 18th June for the Saddlemen's 10 TT. There myself and UKGearMuncher over for three days and you also get to meet Master Jim and Tom with some of the Bikesport crew. Don't fret over your perceived slowness, we have all been there, as a matter of fact I still am!

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply