Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

November Wheels
Quote | Reply
I'd never heard of these until a friend of mine rolled up to a RR yesterday with a set.

Long story short, sounds like Taiwan rims that they custom build to whatever spec you like. My buddy had a great experience with them and said they had great customer service.

I didn't think much of it until I got a closer look. The shape of them looked very very good. Their website claims some very light weight builds as well. Didn't look like your typical unbranded wheel shape at all. I've owned Taiwanese wheels before and they were heavy and were just a v. I was pleasantly surprised with his wheels.

Has anyone on here had any experience with them or know anything more about the shape?
Quote Reply
Re: November Wheels [%FTP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very good wheels for the price. My girlfriend (a fast cat 1) and I (a mid-pack cat 3) have a few sets. Last year we got some 38mm tubulars to use for the road season. Once the road season was done I glued on some cyclocross tires for the fall and we ran them all cross season. With the exception of running over an idiot that crashed in front of me, I never had to touch the wheels.

This year we each got a set of the clincher wheels for the road season (the tubulars are now dedicated CX wheels). We've been running them all season with zero complaints. I stepped up the hubs for my wheels to White Industries.

The customer service is beyond great.

For the money, these are, in my opinion, the best wheels you can get. The builds are beautiful, the CS is better than larger companies, and the whole package is very affordable (relatively speaking).

Quote Reply