Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: No finisher's t-shirt at IM Lou [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The "guy with no arms" is Vitalis Lanshima. Great guy, great story, great athlete. He does anything at the store the rest of us do. Check out his story at: http://www.vitalislanshima.com/news2.htm
Quote Reply
Re: No finisher's t-shirt at IM Lou [trin1406] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow - gotta' love Slowtwitch.

Thanks for the link! That is awesome! My son and I just got done looking at his site

Re: No finisher's t-shirt at IM Lou [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Next year, you'll have to pre-purchase drink/food tickets for your on course nutrition.
$4 - gatorade
$2 - water
$3 - gel

PREMIUM bike rack space can be purchased for $30.

Entrance to the finish line arch will be $5
Your fee schedule is a tad off...they prices go up as the mile markers do. Your fee schedule is actually the one for mile three of the run. At mile 22 a water is just slightly higher than a Aquafina at Starbucks.
You forgot Coke and chicken broth. Coke would start at $10 and go up from there. I wouldn't even hazard a guess for chicken broth! :)
Quote Reply
Re: No finisher's t-shirt at IM Lou [trin1406] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is truly remarkable! And we think we're tough.

As a side note, I saw the link and thought for a second that I was going to be "Rick Roll'd".
Quote Reply
Re: No finisher's t-shirt at IM Lou [Brent F] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I will never do Kentucky - Not only no shirts but it sounds like a swim in a fast moving sewer
You think kona maybe is better(well actually kona isn't fast moving except after a rain)
If you've ever been to kona what do you think that little stretch of cold smelly water is about 50 meters from the swim start finish is? Just bit more concentrated. Definetly during practice swims tend to hold my mouth shut and not breath until I get through it about 10 meters wide normally wider after a rain.
Don't swim after a rain there either.
Quote Reply

Prev Next