Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nike Turbo2 Durability Issues
Quote | Reply
I'm on my second pair of Nike Turbo2's and I've been having some durability issues. The upper separates from the sole of the shoe on the lateral side of the shoe. It's now happened on both pairs that I've gotten, only on the right side. It started after around ~300km of distance on the first pair, and this morning I noticed it on my new pair, after only 125km of use. Has anyone else experienced this? When I contacted the shop I bought them from after the first pair, they had said it was something that they hadn't seen before so I was curious as to whether anyone else has seen this.
Quote Reply
Re: Nike Turbo2 Durability Issues [Sanny87] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I work in a running shop and ive seem it once with the 2 but was quite common with the first. (we dont sell many so even just one kind of confirms)

https://acprestation.se/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have about 200 miles on one pair, no issues, love the shoe. (Knock on wood).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had a pair of turbo 2s that did the same thing. They had less than 100 miles on them. I purchased from running warehouse and they replaced them and said this issue was fairly common with the 2s.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanny87 wrote:
I'm on my second pair of Nike Turbo2's and I've been having some durability issues. The upper separates from the sole of the shoe on the lateral side of the shoe. It's now happened on both pairs that I've gotten, only on the right side. It started after around ~300km of distance on the first pair, and this morning I noticed it on my new pair, after only 125km of use. Has anyone else experienced this? When I contacted the shop I bought them from after the first pair, they had said it was something that they hadn't seen before so I was curious as to whether anyone else has seen this.

I have almost 500mi on my originals and 2s with no problems other than sole wearing out as expected.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply