Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New location for the Racing for Recovery 1/2IM
Quote | Reply
Just announced is a new location for this race. www.racingforrecovery.com
It will be held in Monroe, Mi , on the Mi./Oh border. It will be at a state park with the swim in Lake Erie, bike on flat roads and a semi dirt trail run.
Should be fun swimming in Lake Erie w/ the potential for some waves.
Sunday June 10, 2007
S
Quote Reply
Re: New location for the Racing for Recovery 1/2IM [bella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll be there. I completed the 1st two Half Ironman races Todd held in Sylvania, Ohio. I really enjoyed that course and Todd did a great job putting on these events, but the move to Sterling State Park in Monroe, Mich will be great for this event. The continued growth & development of the Sylvania area really would have prevented the Race for Recovery Half to grow with out compromising the participants safety. Great move on Todd's part to move this event to it's new venue at Sterling State Park. If you're interested in doing a half Ironman on a blazing fast course this is the half you should seriously consider doing.
Quote Reply
Re: New location for the Racing for Recovery 1/2IM [bella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did the Frenchtown Triathlon at that venue this year. Great park. The swim was interesting. You had the cooling towers from Fermi II on one side, and smoke stacks from a Ford plant on the other. Interesting, but beautiful none the less.
Quote Reply