Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New improvement for Canyon Speedmax disc version ?
Quote | Reply
J'ai vu ce porte-bidon monter sur plusieurs vélos professionnels Canyon aujourd'hui.
L’idée est d’avoir le bidon très haut et de laisser passer librement le flux d’air.
Evidemment, c'est un design Canyon mais rien sur le site. Avez-vous déjà entendu parler de cela ?
Quote Reply
Re: New improvement for Canyon Speedmax disc version ? [Eltito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rien de spécifique à Canyon, mais ce genre de configuration est utilisé par d'autres athlètes tel que Magnus.

Il a fait les manchettes lors du "sub 7".

Last edited by: marcag: Sep 2, 23 13:17
Quote Reply
Re: New improvement for Canyon Speedmax disc version ? [marcag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the Laidlow one is specific because the attachment is on the seat post, while the Magnus one is on the saddle directly, a bit like the Xlab
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Eltito wrote:
I think the Laidlow one is specific because the attachment is on the seat post, while the Magnus one is on the saddle directly, a bit like the Xlab

If the question is if Canyon has an accessory specific to their bikes, I don't know
If the question is can you achieve the exact same thing other ways, the answer is yes. Multiple ways using multiple vendors offerings.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is also a new angled stem on Speedmax's for the pros which are optional now but not available to the general public yet. Sara Perez Sala has some pics of her using the Canyon made stem on her I.G. I actually messaged her about it & she confirmed it was a Canyon made stem. I think I first heard James Manton/Ero Sports hint at it on a post some time ago--and then I saw it on Sara's pics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think Canyon has made a Nice specific bike for their top pro riders.

-Of course it's 'effing hard, it's IRONMAN!
Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Quote Reply
Re: New improvement for Canyon Speedmax disc version ? [Bryancd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bryancd wrote:

<pink> you listen to Talbot too much </pink>
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
marcag wrote:
Bryancd wrote:

LOL!

<pink> you listen to Talbot too much </pink>

-Of course it's 'effing hard, it's IRONMAN!
Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Quote Reply