Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New TDF Presentation
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: New TDF Presentation [karesz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He is a prick! Leblac that is, not Armstrong.
Quote Reply
Re: New TDF Presentation [Flanagan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what the fuck is their problem? stupid frenchies
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is really disgusting, Armstrong SHOULD press charges against L'Equipe. I think the causal fan believes he doped, this is not the way you treat a 7-time champion who has been tested clean every single time.

Dave in VA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does this mean that I should learn to appreciate Professional Bull Riding by next July?

-jeff
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's a question: as a response to the remarks, should Nike and other major sponsors of Lance pull their sponsorship from the Tour? If I were in HQ back in Oregon, I would be seriously considering such a move.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think this incident does as much to stain the cause of dope policing as it does Lance's reputation.

They were testing frozen seven-year-old pee, for God's sake!

Who does that?

Like what you read here? Read more at Crosseyed and Painless or Duathlonblog.

"We used to run Bstone prototypes into 3-foot-high cement walls to see what it took to bend them. If that sounds like crazy-good fun, it wasn't. Everybody wanted to watch, nobody wanted to ride, so we took turns."
--Rivendell Reader 36
Quote Reply
Re: New TDF Presentation [kemptonslim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My god is this frustrating. How could you turn your back on someone who has brought more attention to bicycle racing then anyone in history???? Simply ignorant. I'm almost embarrassed for Leblanc. His comments basically state that Lance cheated for 7 years and now they can move on with a real champion (without any real proof).

By the TDB lives, saw him on a ride yesterday around Boulder County. Hope he his doing ok.
Quote Reply