Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Running Center in Temecula
Quote | Reply
Hey kids, Just a little promotion for our new store in Temecula.

Running Center has opened its third location here in Southern California. We currently have one in Redlands (23 years), Carlsbad (3 years) and now Temecula (1 day).

All of our employees are experts in running mechanics and shoes. We all are avid athletes as well. I am the store manager and am a triathlete. My better half, Laurie just ran her first marathon on 3:06. Part timer Jenny is a triple jumper and 400 runner for CSUSM. Kimball races ultras and is quite good. Brian is trying for his Olympic 1500 standard this weekend at Oxy (pr 3:45:11). We will soon be joined by Matt Capaluto of Snails Pace fame.

From the Brooks beast to the Nike Mayfly (Laurie's new trainer), we have you covered. Feel free to call with any questions. Hope to see you soon.

Matt Ward

http://www.runningcenters.com
Quote Reply
Re: New Running Center in Temecula [LaWoof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I feel pretty stupid. I have lived in Carlsbad for 3 years and have not heard of your store. Where are you located? I would love to give you my business. Always better to support the local guy!
Quote Reply
Re: New Running Center in Temecula [LaWoof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Matt, where is your carlsbad store? Is it on the El Camino near the mall ?

Da bum
Quote Reply
Re: New Running Center in Temecula [paul cusick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From their website:

Carlsbad
2584-B El Camino Real
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Ph: (760) 720-7475
Fax: (760) 720-7270

Quote | Reply
"From the Brooks beast to the Nike Mayfly"

got a brooks gts adrenaline 5 in size 12 in stock in any of your stores? ship it?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: New Running Center in Temecula [RunningBum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the Carlsbad store is across the street from the mall in the Von's shopping center, around the corner from Von's beside the hair salon place. They opened right about the time I moved to Carlsbad and I have been a frequent and happy customer ever since. Whenever they didn't have something I wanted (rarely) they very happily ordered it for me. It's nice to go into an athletic shoe store and know that all of the employees are runners themselves, and it is very obvious in this place. I highly recommend them, they get all my shoe business.

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply
Re: New Running Center in Temecula [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure do Dan. Just phone me up. 909-587-8450
Quote Reply