Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Garneau Cooling Tri Suit
Quote | Reply
http://aerogeeks.com/...tri-suit-first-look/

This just seems strange

It’s made with the same materials as the LGneer TriSuit: LGneer bottom with three zones of compression and M2 top. For this one though, Garneau added a total of 6 mesh pockets throughout the suit to hold water bottles and wet sponges or ice against the body. Garneau says it’s the first full hydration and cooling tri suit on the market, and we think they are right.

Wet sponges or ice go against the body to regulate internal temperatures. It’s a great little trick that triathletes have been doing for quite some time, there’s just never been a good place to put the ice and sponges until now. Garneau put two mesh pockets on the inside of the legs, and two huge pockets at the waist. There are also integrated water bottle pockets at the front that alleviate the need to wear a water belt. We also added a small pocket for a GPS tracker during the race.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Last edited by: BryanD: Oct 12, 18 12:51
Quote Reply
Re: New Garneau Cooling Tri Suit [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Finally. This is exactly what I need. I hate holding my little squeezee bottle in my hand while running, and jamming down my top creates this awkward bulge.

+1

Group Eleven – Websites for Athletes / mikael.racing / @mstaer
Quote Reply
Re: New Garneau Cooling Tri Suit [Staer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like these just clipped to a run belt or even the top of your shorts where you like them to sit on your body

http://www.wiggle.com.au/spibelt-spibelt-h2o-companion-bottle-175ml/
Quote Reply
Re: New Garneau Cooling Tri Suit [Shambolic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah that's good for training. But in a one-piece tri suit, that won't work. Could have my number belt tighter maybe and use that to clip those in.

Group Eleven – Websites for Athletes / mikael.racing / @mstaer
Quote Reply
Re: New Garneau Cooling Tri Suit [Staer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They work fine on your run belt I wear a one piece suit. I like their belt to like he is using to stick my electrolyte capsules in the pouch too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lange wouldn't have to store his bananas inside his shorts anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: New Garneau Cooling Tri Suit [mbwallis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mbwallis wrote:
Lange wouldn't have to store his bananas inside his shorts anymore.

nature's pocket

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this a way to get past the no zipper below the sternum rule? Just have the zipper run the other direction...

Also, if this is a one off suit, I'm surprised they didn't sew in a bottle carrier on the back
Quote Reply