Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Canyon Grail gets an integrated monoriser aerobar
Quote | Reply
Not specifically related to triathlon, but looks very neat:

https://www.cyclingweekly.com/...nveils-the-new-grail
Quote Reply
Re: New Canyon Grail gets an integrated monoriser aerobar [mart1n] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why an aerobar for gravel riding?
Quote Reply
Re: New Canyon Grail gets an integrated monoriser aerobar [mart1n] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It'd be a great option for a road bike, for a hybrid setup. Too bad the narrowest handlebar is 42cm.
Quote Reply
Re: New Canyon Grail gets an integrated monoriser aerobar [Testrider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Testrider wrote:
Why an aerobar for gravel riding?

It's controversial among some gravel racers (banned at Unbound), but some gravel races have long, non-technical sections where there's a clear benefit to being aero if you're at the front or by yourself.

Even some Leadville guys use them on full-up hardtail MTBs.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For the budget or space constrained this could be the perfect bike. Road, tri, gravel...one bike for the price of three!
Quote Reply
Re: New Canyon Grail gets an integrated monoriser aerobar [nanban_ronin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agree, a gravel bike is a perfect all rounder and adding aerobars is HUGE.

I am working on clean stem integration. This is kind of like my monopost on my stem, but that stem was too heavy so redesigning a a simpler stem with attachment. However, they are missing system tilt...

Next year I should release mine

Josh
Quote Reply
Re: New Canyon Grail gets an integrated monoriser aerobar [nanban_ronin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If they made this available on their cheaper road bike models, they would immediately become the cheapest entry level triathlon bikes at the moment.
Or get the gravel ones and swap the tyres.
Last edited by: marcoviappiani: Oct 13, 23 7:12
Quote Reply