Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Balance 905, anyone tried yet?
Quote | Reply
Has anyone tried this shoe yet? If so, how does the fit compare to the 904,3,2,1 etc.

I'm debating whether to snatch up a few of the remaining 904s or move to the 905. I've read a few places the fit is slightly different and I can't find anywhere locally that carries the 905 yet to try on.

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NBA1444/

---
Last edited by: D2: Sep 10, 09 12:08
Quote Reply
Re: New Balance 905, anyone tried yet? [D2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They won't be released for a few more weeks. Beginning of October, I think.
Quote Reply
Re: New Balance 905, anyone tried yet? [moberballs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah, I was hoping someone had tried them through NB's testing program. A friend of mine got the 904s last year to test them.
Quote Reply
Re: New Balance 905, anyone tried yet? [D2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have not, but the 903/904 is a terrific shoe. I hope they don't change the "recipe" much as there are very few minimal, lightweight shoes like this that still have a medial post. This shoe is technically classified as a "structured" shoe, but barely. A good shoe for many people.

Re: New Balance 905, anyone tried yet? [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like them, I've been using this series since the 900. the 904s had a weird fit compared to the previous ones. I found them to be much wider in the toe box than the 903. I have wide feet and actually had to go back to the regular width with the 904s. I'm looking forward to trying the 905s.

Looks like I won't be able to get any until right before the double, so that's a risk I won't be taking ;) I think I'll order another set of 904s
Last edited by: D2: Sep 10, 09 13:52
Quote Reply