Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Never run a BQ, but set up a GoFundMe to go anyway
Quote | Reply
https://www.marathoninvestigation.com/...-marathon-claim.html

That dude went all out...claiming a 2:43. Wonder if he's ever seen what runners in that time range look like.
Quote Reply
Re: Never run a BQ, but set up a GoFundMe to go anyway [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"This has been a goal of mine for the past year and I have spent that year training and running in other races in hopes to qualify"

AMAZING!!! An entire year he's had this goal! What dedication! They should let him in. He's obviously sacrificed so much and has definitely earned it. \pink
Quote Reply
Re: Never run a BQ, but set up a GoFundMe to go anyway [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Disgusting... complete absence of character in so many people in this country. Please tell me Boston has banned him.

Colorado Triathlon Company, CO2UT 2021, Crooked Gravel 2022, Steamboat Gravel 2022
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He's going to fit well into politics. I didn't look at his political profile, but I'm assuming he's a democrat since he's asking somebody else to pay his way....but I guess that mentality fits the bill of all politicians now.

Quote | Reply
I hope so. His comments are ridiculous.
"Negative split. Started right at 7 and then finished at 6:15/mi"...
Fucking clueless.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only 800...should have gone in for 10k.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: Never run a BQ, but set up a GoFundMe to go anyway [Economist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you assumed wrong
Quote Reply
Re: Never run a BQ, but set up a GoFundMe to go anyway [Economist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Economist wrote:
I didn't look at his political profile, but I'm assuming he's a democrat .

Had to make it political... and be wrong by not even taking 20 seconds to use Google.

https://ballotpedia.org/JD_Greening
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Economist wrote:
He's going to fit well into politics. I didn't look at his political profile, but I'm assuming he's a democrat since he's asking somebody else to pay his way....but I guess that mentality fits the bill of all politicians now.

Nope. REPUBLICAN. Lies like Trump.

Colorado Triathlon Company, CO2UT 2021, Crooked Gravel 2022, Steamboat Gravel 2022
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
https://www.marathoninvestigation.com/...-marathon-claim.html

That dude went all out...claiming a 2:43. Wonder if he's ever seen what runners in that time range look like.

With this time he can qualify for Tokyo and Berlin (not to mention NYC) as a part of "Run as One" program!

Hmm, I need to contact him to get some tips and gotchas. There must be some secret!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like my post signature line. It was said by a democrat

Economist wrote:

Quote | Reply
Nope. REPUBLICAN. Lies like Trump.

Actually he lies like Paul Ryan, old Paul will have to knock off about 10 minutes from his fake time now to beat this guy. Maybe a head to head race in the city, it would look like some reality show with all the taxis, short cuts, and porta pottie rest breaks. Now only question is does he get elected after this?? I hop not, but of course his constituency doesnt seem to mind about lying, even something as important as running PR's...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He should use his GoFundMe money on a good psychologist.
Quote Reply
Re: Never run a BQ, but set up a GoFundMe to go anyway [Elitist Jerk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Elitist Jerk wrote:
Economist wrote:

Had to make it political... and be wrong by not even taking 20 seconds to use Google.

Some sides do not trust the google machine...

808 > NYC > PDX > YVR
2024 Races: Taupo
Quote Reply
Re: Never run a BQ, but set up a GoFundMe to go anyway [Elitist Jerk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Elitist Jerk wrote:
Economist wrote:

Is there a particular reason you cut my quote short at 'democrat'? Why not include the part where I say it's part of all politicians? Hmmmmmm

I'm also trolling political loyalists with my comment and I see it has worked. LOL Folks just need to chill out with politics. It's not a religion, stop acting like it is.... lol

Quote | Reply
Elitist Jerk wrote:
Economist wrote:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just because someone points out the stupidity of your post, doesn't mean that they are a political loyalist or is defending a particular party. I responded to your post. I am neither a democrat or repub. I've voted for candidates of both parties for from local to national elections over the years.

You make a political statement and then tell people to chill out with politics ... hmmm, hypocrite much? ... pot meet kettle

Economist wrote:
Elitist Jerk wrote:
Economist wrote:

Is there a particular reason you cut my quote short at 'democrat'? Why not include the part where I say it's part of all politicians? Hmmmmmm

I'm also trolling political loyalists with my comment and I see it has worked. LOL Folks just need to chill out with politics. It's not a religion, stop acting like it is.... lol

Quote | Reply
Priceless

His comments about negative splitting are fabulous.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Never run a BQ, but set up a GoFundMe to go anyway [zoom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I took his post for the obvious bait it was and then since he isn't Big Kahuna and it's not the LR, I exterted restraint and didn't respond ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is priceless; what a clown!
Quote Reply
Re: Never run a BQ, but set up a GoFundMe to go anyway [zoom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for sharing your voting record. Do you carry around your voter registration card as well? lol I'm not a hypocrite with my statement because I am chilled out. My original comment was more comical than serious. This guy cheating is trying to be a politician,so I poked fun at politicians. It's a trolling comment because I know folks get their panties in a bunch instantly with politics. You went as far as sharing your voting record. lol.

Lighten up Francis.

Last edited by: Economist: Sep 18, 18 9:10
Quote Reply
Re: Never run a BQ, but set up a GoFundMe to go anyway [awenborn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I checked his Facebook candidate page. It was active 20min ago. Someone had already linked to the article. The Facebook page is now done.

Wonder what happened ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Made Instagram private
Quote Reply
Re: Never run a BQ, but set up a GoFundMe to go anyway [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
His GoFundMe page is attracting attention...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Complete and no longer active
Quote Reply

Prev Next