Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Neoprene Wetswit
Quote | Reply
Hello Triathletes

What neoprene wetswit you recommend me to buy?
I have been a pool swimmer all my life and I have had to quit because of respiratory problems with chlorine

Now I have started in open water and with triathlon, and the neoprene that I have is not going well, it is very hard on shoulders and maybe it floats too much for me.
I would need something more for a swimmer, with good shoulder flexibility and good floatability but not excessive...
And if it's not very expensive, better hehehe

Thank you!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Neoprene Wetswit [MoreSwim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On the Orca range you have 3 level of floatability for up body.

If you are a good swimmer, you go for the least floatable, the thinner neoprene range.

Not being a good swimmer, but still willing shoulder flexibility, I opted for the medium range, mid thickness.
Quote Reply
Re: Neoprene Wetswit [Pyrenean Wolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks, i saw now an specific open water orca neoprene in orange black.....interesting...and cheap.
Quote Reply
Re: Neoprene Wetswit [MoreSwim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MoreSwim wrote:
Hello Triathletes

What neoprene wetswit you recommend me to buy?
I have been a pool swimmer all my life and I have had to quit because of respiratory problems with chlorine

Now I have started in open water and with triathlon, and the neoprene that I have is not going well, it is very hard on shoulders and maybe it floats too much for me.
I would need something more for a swimmer, with good shoulder flexibility and good floatability but not excessive...
And if it's not very expensive, better hehehe

Thank you!!!

I’ve bought two used wetsuits off of eBay for less than $200 and have been very happy with them. Original price was approx $700 and $750

Just make sure they have a lot of pictures poatednif the suit and a good seller rating
Quote Reply