Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Need suggestions for an entry level women's cycling shoe
Quote | Reply
Must be speedplay compatible and prefably tri-specific (one velcro strap with reverse closure). Any suggestions? It's for the wife btw. Thx..
Quote Reply
Re: Need suggestions for an entry level women's cycling shoe [PeterP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My daughter got the Louis Garneau Tri Air shoe and loves them. The shoes fit very well, narrow enough for her, and she loves the vented sole. They are also very easy to get in and out of. We got hers from our LBS for retail, but I have seen them on the internet for $108. A really nice shoe for the money.
Quote Reply
Re: Need suggestions for an entry level women's cycling shoe [swimnbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What a coincidence.. this is the very shoe we are looking at in another window. $108 at all3sports. I read they run a little large..true?
Quote Reply
Re: Need suggestions for an entry level women's cycling shoe [PeterP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think they might run a little big. My daughter is 12 1/2 and her feet are HUGE. She is wearing a 42 in the Louis Garneau. Her last pair were a Ladies Specialized Road shoe, size 40. She outgrew those shoes in six weeks. She is wearing running shoes that are two full sizes larger than the ones we bought at the same time as her size 40 cycling shoes, so I would think she would have needed a larger size cycling shoe.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sidi T-1

Sidi Dynamic

jaretj
Quote Reply