Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Neat Interview with Hunter Kemper on Inside Triathlon's Website
Quote | Reply
I just read Hunter Kemper's interview on the Inside Triathlon website. He strikes me as a really decent, well centered, and very talented young guy. We should all be proud of what he has done for the USA by becoming the first male with a number 1 ITU ranking. What was really appealing within his interview were the kind words he expressed relative to his coach George Dallam. He spoke of George as being modest, highly skilled and intelligent, and as being an individual who was not seeking anything from Hunter's accomplishments. Both Hunter and George have created such a winning combination for the USA, and I hope we have other partnerships like that on both the female and male side as we approach the next Olympic Games.
Quote Reply
Re: Neat Interview with Hunter Kemper on Inside Triathlon's Website [real old fella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
While I dont claim to be friends with Hunter I have been on several group rides with him over the years. He is all that you describe - very approachable, humble, incredibly talented, focused and an all around good guy. He has worked hard to earn the #1 ranking.
Quote Reply