Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Naked bike ride in West Michigan
Quote | Reply
Well, it seemed naked! @ 70 degrees plus (per Tom D's advice) nothing but summer bike gear was the only way to go. Only 2 hr worth, but still worked up a sweat. The wind gusts were pretty bad a couple of time, but no trainer or other stuff. Long live Spring!

Larry

Don't be afraid to ride too long or too hard. That's what cell phones are for. Rich Strauss
Quote Reply
Re: Naked bike ride in West Michigan [letter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking out the window and all I see is sunshine...can't wait to bolt out the door...I'll be on my bike by 5:30-6pm and out on the overly congested, saltcovered DRY Southeast Michigan Roads. Spring is here and I love it!
Quote Reply
Re: Naked bike ride in West Michigan [teambz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The butt doesn't seem quite as sore when it is 70 deg and sunny!!

See you on the roads. Train hard

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It says 72 here on weather.com but there is still a nippy wind out there oddly enough. I'm glad we rode this morning. It wasn't as windy.

Here's the crew (again).

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How far west in West Michigan are you? I live in Grand Haven. I ran at lunch and wore shorts, but a long sleeve shirt b/c of the wind. I also opted for the CT this morning.
Quote Reply
Re: Naked bike ride in West Michigan [Trianthes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Live in Middleville - 20 miles south of Grand Rapids. Started the ride at 11:30 and broke a good sweat by the end of the bike. One minor problem - I have a sunburn on my forearms from no sun block and lots of time in the aero postition. Enjoyed the wind since it builds strength (mental and physical)

Larry

Don't be afraid to ride too long or too hard. That's what cell phones are for. Rich Strauss
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rode from Grand Rapids to out near Saranac after work yesterday. Slightest amount of sunburn on legs & arms. Was going to go to Hastings but didn't want to deal with M37 traffic.

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply