Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

My response to Daniel Ruth's TdF column
Quote | Reply
I rad about the fat, lazy, arrogant columnist that was mentioned on this forum, read his horrible article, and responded like this:

You think you are soooooo clever, Mr. Ruth. I feel very sorry for a person like you. You probably have a cholesterol of over 300, are about 150 lbs. over weight, and you haven't a clue as to what real sport is. I would wager the only exercise you get is walking to your car to drive to Mc Donald's. It also looks like you need to see a different hair replacement provider. Making fun of the dangers of this sport? I think pro baseballers and basketballers are wimps, as when they get a blister, they are on the DL. In cycle racing, we had one of our very own (Tyler Hamilton) complete the TdF with a BROKEN COLLARBONE. Only in Ice Hockey, American Football, and Rugby could the men who do that sport can be as manly as pro cyclists. And remember, we compete in what is essentially long underwear, these others (with the exception of rugby players) wear plenty of padding. Yellow shirt? I think you are referring to the Malliot Jaune, the equivalent of the Master's green jacket; yet you make no fun of that coveted green jacket. And with a name like Daniel Ruth, you can't say that you're really all that masculine, yourself. I would like to challenge your lard-encased ass to a bike race. How 'bout a 50 miler? That is nothing for me, but you might have a heart attack, I suspect. But maybe it would give you a heart attack and then you would stop writing such idiotic columns like this about a sport that you obviously don't get. But I imagine that you will have a heart attack soon enough and won't be able to write anything else in the coming years. I will give my name if you accept the challenge. waddaya think?
Quote Reply