Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

My IM France Bike?
Quote | Reply
Was thinking I may just use this bike - put the Carbon CT Record Cranks and some short aero bars on it...leave the 909's - but maybe just ride with the 404 rear. Or, you all think that I would be better off on a bike with "Tri" geometry? I am looking at my frame options, I an thinking that the Softride may be just a bit more weight than I want for the Alps.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: My IM France Bike? [StillRecord10Ti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice ride, just curious, why would you ride a 404 in the back and not the disc? Not second guessing just trying to educate myself
Quote Reply
Re: My IM France Bike? [5280] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a video of the UTI race that used to be there (that IM replaces). Though I consider myself to be quite advanced as far as cycling skills and ability to control a bike, the roads are SUPER narrow and have shear cliffs - as well as LONG climbs that seem to make IMLP look like mole hills. In my past racing in Colorado and other areas with mountain switch backs I was more comfortable on spokes as they seem to me to have less gyroscopic control of how I lay the bike into a corner.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. You are a lucky man to be able have the inventory of a bike shop to pull from:) Fast bikes and Fast cars, your women must have a hard time keeping up:)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's the bike I'd go with.
Those new Oval CF shorties would be nice in the cockpit.
404 rear or 909 rear..tough call.
404 f/r would keep your power/weight ratio unreal.
404/909 you'd get some speed back on the descents.

I'd put the Blue Squid up front too.

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply