Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Message for Kiwi Pat.
Quote | Reply
I hope yesterday's perfomance is not an indiator for the rest of the summer??

All out for 76.
Quote Reply
Re: Message for Kiwi Pat. [Yurtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yurtles only one more test to go. Probably just as well really. DtM
Quote Reply
Re: Message for Kiwi Pat. [the drug lord] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was very popular in transition at Sri Chinmoy Triple Tri in Canberra yesterday as I was the only one with a radio and the cricket on.

They were all out before my next swim!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fuck. I was hoping no one would mention it. I managed to watch the entire second innings while resting on the couch after my ride! I would doze off for about 10 mins and get woken up by another dismissal. So, full credit to your blokes, top win, we were well and truly done. Mind you, did you see some of those decisions? And who the hell does Gilchrist think he is with his walking crusade. An Aussie cricketer, excuse me, lecturing people on the merits of fair play. Put those two phrases together - Aussie cricketer/fair play. Too funny.

See you in Adelaide, you bunch of pricks ;

kiwipat

per ardua ad astra
Quote Reply
Re: Message for Kiwi Pat. [kiwipat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mmmm.........dead right about Gilchrist. He should keep his mouth shut. If he wants to walk, then walk. No need to take the moral high ground, especially in this game.

Never quite know what to think about umpires. It must be a bastard of a job. But Bucknor has had a few clangers recently. Last summer too. Not sure what the ICB can do about it though.

I thought Oram was good but.

So, Netball one day, cricket the next. Lucky you've still got those curling competitions down in Otago!
Last edited by: Yurtie: Nov 21, 04 20:12
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeah, good call.

I mean, when we are talking Aussies and cricket we are talking the Waughs, the Chappells, Border, Lillee, Walters, etc...we are talking hard headed, win at all costs, never say die, sportsmen. And good on them. I think we need a real dose of that through our whole society!

Anyway....at least we got to the fourth day!!

kiwipat

per ardua ad astra
Quote Reply