Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Massive amounts of snot
Quote | Reply
HELP! Every time I go to workout I'm constantly clearing tons of clear snot. Just not sure what is causing it. I don't seem to have the same issue when not working out so I don't think it is allergies but I could be wrong. Has anyone else had this?
Quote Reply
Re: Massive amounts of snot [Insilvis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes. It could be allergies but recently I found my excess mucus was due to stomach acid. A simple antacid every morning has cleared it up.
Quote Reply
Re: Massive amounts of snot [Insilvis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could be allergies. When your working out your taking deeper and more frequent breaths meaning more crap in your nasal passages. When my seasonal allergies kick in I'm doing snot rockets every 5 minutes, otherwise the rest of the day I may need to use a tissue 2-3x a day. See if a claritin or something will help dry you out.
Quote Reply
Re: Massive amounts of snot [AndysStrongAle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AndysStrongAle wrote:
Could be allergies. When your working out your taking deeper and more frequent breaths meaning more crap in your nasal passages. When my seasonal allergies kick in I'm doing snot rockets every 5 minutes, otherwise the rest of the day I may need to use a tissue 2-3x a day. See if a claritin or something will help dry you out.

Same, I'm constantly blowing snot rockets (or blowing my nose when on the trainer), even though it's not allergy season. Taking a Zyrtec helps.
Quote Reply