Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lycra package
Quote | Reply
Last weekend I stopped in to a bagel shop at the end of a ride. While I stood at the counter waiting to make my selection the female order taker was initially distracted as she stared down at my cycling shorts before asking what I wanted. I just grinned as I placed my order.

I have previously had this happen when stopped at a traffic light and you catch the middle aged ladies on their way home from church or shopping trying to sneak a peek from their big suv perch.

While this remains a somewhat rare event for me I can relate to what many women must go through on a near daily basis.

Anyone else out there have this happen?

Jim

Quote Reply
Re: Lycra package [trijs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
welcome to our world :)

-----------------------------------------------
maylene jackson, cscs
http://www.kidsintraining.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jim - Perhaps Ironman is getting to your head (pun intended). ;)

Robert
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Anyone else out there have this happen? "

Yup. All the time. Women just can't keep their eyes off me.
Quote Reply
Re: Lycra package [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...and you can't keep your hands of them!! Pun intended!!

http://www.endurancesports.ca
Coaching and Training Camps

Quote Reply
Re: Lycra package [Zulu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, we all have our vices :)
Quote Reply
Re: Lycra package [RA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not that I am complaining. For a geezer like me to get any attention from a 20 something Panera girl it is sheer flattery. I think she lost interest when she saw the grey haired dad when her eyes travelled north of the border. Probably realized that her dad is younger.

Jim

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had some young (late HS, early college at most - I'm old enuff to possibly be their Dad) ladies slow down as they drove by to yell to me "Nice socks!" (I had on some purple coolmax dealies) so I responded "uh, thanks!"

To which they then yelled, really loud, "NICE ASS!!!"

yes - it did make my day.

I don't know what all the ladies complain about. I for one, enjoy being objectified. ; )

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Lycra package [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
actually my worst experience was a few years back while out during summer for a 4:30 am ride. On a short hill while out the saddle had a girl in a passing car try to pinch my butt!! Was kind of aware of the car slowing behind me and sensed more than anything what was going on - took evasive action and just missed hitting the road. From the way they drove off obviously on their way home from a very late night out...

http://www.endurancesports.ca
Coaching and Training Camps

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"actually my worst experience was ..On a short hill while out the saddle had a girl in a passing car try to pinch my butt!! "

I just call that a normal experience :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
my worst experience was a few years back while out during summer for a 4:30 am ride. On a short hill while out the saddle had a girl in a passing car try to pinch my butt
Have you considered counselling to help you through this?
Quote Reply